Part 21: Thai Tea

In POV

I felt so embarrassed as my dad dragged me out from the pub, I thought that all eyes were staring toward me. I was not kiddos anymore, but I was treated badly. I tried to lose my wrist, but his hand was so hard to hold me.

I saw at Sun who run toward me. I thought that I couldn't took my head higher as I was totally catched. I lied to mom and dad as I needed to go to the pub again. Seeing Sun and dad in front of me made everything clear. I would be totally dead.

Meanwhile, Rose was standing behind me, she looks confusing and scared at the same time. I saw to the car, I knew my mom was there staring at me directly.

"Do you want to go home?" dad asked at me.

"Actually I just want to......." I tried to make him understood but he cut my words by saying "Unless, I will break your legs to make you home".

"Dad, don't say that" Sun said to my dad

"Okay, I will go home. Rose and Sun, come to the car" I ordered Rose and Sun

"Sun will be going with us, you can fetch your friend to home. Then, go home directly. Don't try to escape again" my dad said

"Dad, I will not......." I didn't finish my word but he cut again "Liar will be still a liar"

Then, he dragged Sun to come to his car meanwhile I walked to my car, followed by Rose. I drove my car in front of them, seems my dad needed to ensure that I would not escape anymore.

Since entered the car, Rose seems really scared. That should be the first time for her to meet my dad, she gave bad impression about herself. As long as my conversation with my dad, he never looked at Rose or say hi to her. For my dad, and of course my mom, Rose should be a devil. For sure, he thought that Rose was the one who asked me to come to the pub and got drunken by yesterday. Then, she did again by this night. "Rose, it should be okay", I tried to calm her. "There would be nothing happen" I assured her.

"I am not worrying about me. But, I am so worrying about you, In" she replied me

"Why?" I asked her with full of curiosity

"I know that your dad is really angry at you. Actually, you can drive the car directly to your home and I can go home myself" she told me

"No, I need to ensure that you are going home safely"

"Oh, thank you. You are really good boy. Sorry for making you in trouble, In"

"It's okay, I could handle it"

I took heavy breath because actually I was so worrying about what would happen to myself.

"Your dad should also be really upset at me, right?" she asked me

"Hmmm" I needed to find another word, "But, he would be okay"

"I will visit him again and ask the apologize, I am really regretting what I have done" she said and saw at my side

"Don't be panic, he will understand. He is not as scared as you see" I assured her again

"Okay, we can finish to write the essay in your home. I will visit you by evening"

"Okay, I will wait" I replied her with smile

I tried to play the music in my car to reduce the tension, I felt I was really stress to think what would happen to me. I chose the music, one by one. Rose helped me to find that.

"Anyway, I just surprised that Sun is really close to your parents" she told me about Sun. "Seems like Sun has a good position in your family", she added his opinion.