Part 19: Beef Ramen

Sun POV

"In, please, In" I tried to escape from his hug, but it never successes. "In, please lose you hug, I cannot breath" I beg to him.

"I will not" he answered me. "Please, In. I asked you nicely", I told him. But, seems he didn't hear what I said to him.

"You can sleep here for tonight, but please lose your hug. I think that I cannot sleep with this position. Please, In" I tried to escape again. "I don't believe in you, because you will kick me out. You are still upset at me"

"No, I promise you. You can sleep here for tonight, I will not ask you to leave" I promised at him. "Really?", he asked me with unbelieve tone. "Swear", I replied at him.

Then, he lose his hug. So, I can breathe freely. He still laid at my right side, he still hug me. He put his head beside of my shoulder and his hand hug me. I let him did what he wanted to do. But, he just kept his position as before. I wondered if he was sleeping or just pretending.

I tried to see him, but I couldn't. I turned my head, but I just saw his hair. Okay, he should be really sleepy. It had also been sleepy. When I was trying to close my eyes, I heard his stomach was growling. I heard it once more, but I neglected it.

But, it never stop. Then, I woke up and shook his body to wake him up, "In, wake up. Are you hungry?". "Yes, I am really hungry", I startled by his answer as he replied directly and saw at me with his toddler gaze. "Didn't you get your dinner with Rose?" I asked him.

"I leaved the restaurant after you left. We never enter that restaurant", he leaned at my right shoulder. "You leaved your lunch. What did you eat afterschool?" I asked him. "Nothing", he replied shortly.

"Really?" I asked at him and saw at him. He looks so shocked and replied "I just ate avocado ice cream". I made me really upset, "Hsh, this boy". I hit his arm.

"I am hungry. Why did you hit me? So mean" he whined at me. "No one take care of me" he added it. I saw him, he gave me a sullen face. "Are you really hungry?" I teased him. He didn't answer it, he just nodded his head.

Then, I walked to the table and I picked a box of food. "Come here and eat" I ordered him. Directly, he walked toward me. "Do you have food? What is that?" he looks so happy for just seeing a box of food. He sat beside me and directly open that food box.

"P'Ken gave me this food" I told him. Then, he closed that box and asked me "What?". "P'Ken gave me this food", I told him again. He saw me with super sullen face.

"He came to P'Nic room, he bought this food for me. Just it" I told him and gave him a glass of water. "I don't want to eat that", he replied.

"Really? You cannot sleep with empty stomach. Eat this, it is okay" I told him. He took that food and coming out from the room. I called him for several times and I didn't want him to throw that food. It should be rude.

I saw him running to the first floor, I just walked to follow him. Then, I saw him gave the food to P'Jenny. In, you really did that.

I walked to the rooftop, a few times later followed by him. "I don't like P'Ken to be close with you. I don't want to eat anything from him", then he entered that room. Okay, this boy was really jealous of me. Yeah, after being caught in the mall with Rose. That was really unbelieveable.

When I was entering the room, I saw him was opening the cupboard. He was really busy, I knew that he was looking for instant ramen.

"In, don't make the cupboard messy. I cleaned it up along this afternoon", I told him. But, I knew he would not hear my words. Then, for sure, all of instant ramen were messy around the cupboard. "In, what are you looking for?"