Part 42: Don't Say Goodbye

Sun POV

Finally, I surrendered. I had to leave his home, then moved to his condo.

We took all of our clothes, moreover, In took several things from his room. Before I leaved that room, I took several minutes just for looking around. So many memories, but I had to leave that place.

I was so happy when I moved to that condo. But, in another side, I felt so guilty for In's mom and dad. I didn't really know what is problem between them. But, when I leaved home and staying together in condo, seems I involved too deep in their problem. It was not really easy for me.

But, in front of In, I had to act that everything is okay. I didn't want him to feel bad as I didn't really enjoy for living together with him in condo.

It has been about a week for me to live in the condo. Then, we went to school and going back together. I still didn't tell anyone that I lived with In in condo, especially to Oh, Unless, there would be no time without bullying. I hope I still could hide that.

After a week, I became happier. I enjoyed to live beside of him. But, a big problem happened almost every day. Especially during the night.

As only both of us in the condo, In became so pervert. No, he was not pervert. He was totally obscene boy. He was so suspicious every night.

First time I stayed at his condo, I hit him as he insisted to do something dirty over me. In the next night, he tried to do it again. I pushed him away.

At the third day, I got a trick. Before I sleep, I took another blanket and I covered myself with that. I rolled myself with that blanket, I hope that In would not do anything to me. But, I was so wrong. As I rolled myself in the blanket, seems I locked myself.

He jumped on my body. It was easier for him as I was locked in the rolled blanket. He tried to kiss me for several times. Actually, I tried to avoid that. But, I surrendered. He was on the top of my body. He kissed all part of my face, completely. He stop his action when I hit his head with my forehead. We screamed together as it was really hurt. He smirked and caressed his head. I successfully could escape from him and unroll myself.

Last night, he tried to do something bad over me again. When I noticed that, I kicked him hardly. As I was too powerful, he fallen from the bed. His knee hit the floor hardly. He was screaming, but I thought that he was joking.

But, seems I was wrong. He was so suffering, then it became swollen. So, who was wrong? Yeah, for sure it was me. I had to take care of him along the night.

He was the one who initiated to do something dirty over me. But, finally, I was the one who had to take the responsibility.

Poor me.

--*--

I prepared for breakfast when he was busy to wear the uniform. Then, he walked to the dining table. I looked at him, he walked improperly. Seems his knee was still not really okay.

"Is that still hurt?", I asked him

He nodded. I saw that his face was sulking.

I asked him to sit on the seat, then I said "Sorry, na....."

"It is so hurt", he complained to me, pounted his finger to his swollen knee

I kneel off beside of him to see his knee. "Do you want me to put balm or massage it?", I asked him. He shook his head. Then, I stood up.

"Take your breakfast, I will wear my uniform", I told him

"Did you get your breakfast?"

"No"