Part 28: Mango Rumba

Copper POV

I and Ai Nam have been ready in the restaurant. It should be my treat, I asked Ai Nam, Peach, Oh, In and Sun to celebrate my victory. The foods have been ready on the table.

Then, I saw Peach and Oh were coming together. Peach congratulated me, she smiled at me. But, it became so awkward for me and Oh. It was our first time to eat together since M6. He kept avoided me. So, I just asked him to sit directly.

I insisted to start to eat as I have been so hungry, but Ai Nam asked me to wait for In. Then, I had to wait for several minutes.

When I checked my phone, I was startled by Peach that called "In, here". She called for In to come to our table. I saw In walked to our table. He shake my hand and said "Congrats, friend. You are so awesome"

"Thanks, seems it is not yourself"

"What do you mean?" In asked to me. He was teased easily

"Ah, I just kidding. Sit down, please", then In sat. "Where is Sun? I suppose he came here with you"

The table became totally awkward. In took his sight down, meanwhile Ai Nam, Peach and Oh saw at me sharply. "What is wrong?", I asked them.

But, they didn't answer me. The condition became more awkward, no word between us. Then, In broke the quietness "I need to go to rest room", then he leaved us.

Ai Nam smacked my head.

"Ah why?", I complained her

"Shut your mouth!" asked Ai Nam and tried to smack me again.

"Don't! It is my priceless asset" I caressed my head.

"Don't ask about Sun to him"

"But why?"

Then Ai Nam told me about what happened to In and Sun along last week when I was absence from school. It was really long story, but I totally understood.

In came back to the table. Then, we ate the food. We tried to make the dinner to run normally, we ate and laugh a lot. But, In just took a spoon of soup then leaved it. He just drunk water. No word came from his chummy lips.

Finally, we finished it. We were so full and happy, except In.

When I was full, I felt that my brain working better. I just remember, I lost a point from Ai Nam's story. "In, where did you find Rose's phone?", I asked him directly.

He faced his face to me with questionable gaze. Another faces were stared at me, moreover Ai Nam hit my hand.

"Locker", said In shortly

I clapped my hands "Let's find the culprit. Let's go to school"

"What do you mean?" asked Oh to me. That should be his first question to me.

"Do you want to help me, Oh?" I asked him

"If you can find the truly culprit, we will be friend forever"

"You will regret for being my friend along your live" I shake his hands

I saw at In, Ai Nam and Peach. They were still freezing, saw at me weirdly. "Stand up guys, let's go to school" I asked them. They were still confusing, but did what I asked to.

I paid the bill then we went to parking lot. I and Ai Nam entered the car. Oh and Peach asked to join In. I knew, they were worrying about In as he looks really suffering.

When I was driving, Ai Nam keep asking about what would we do in the school. I teased her with not to tell her anything. "It was surprised, Ai Nam", I told her.