☁️✨

you know those stories where you bump into a stranger, and your drink goes everywhere and when you look up you meet eyes with our soulmate ?

yeah well this ain't that story.
-
Y/N's POV

I tied up my hair as quickly as I could as I attempted to jolt down the stairs of my house as I slid on any pair of shoes that I could find and made my way into my best friend Sophia's car.

"you actually made it this time, I'm kinda proud." Sophia snorted while she backed out of the driveway.

"Yeah well you excessively honking didn't make it any better." I rolled my eyes as I put in my seat belt.

"Okay so let's get things clear. I'm going to try and flirt with coffee boy and your going to do your homework ?" Sophia said with a confused face.

"I need to catch up on my Literature homework so I guess it works for the both of us." I shrugged and kept staring right ahead.

Sophia made a left turn and then pulled up into the small and cozy coffee shops parking lot.

I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my backpack as I swung the car door open.

"Hurry up I'm trying to talk to my further husband today !" Sophia said while practically sprinting towards the entrance.

"HEY WAIT UP IM NOT IN SHAPE!" I said while tying to catch up to her.

I walked in and made my way towards the counter where Sophia was already ordering our drinks. I carefully took out my laptop and started working on my essay.

After about thirty minutes I wondered why Sophia still hadn't came back with our drinks so I turned around and saw her flirting with coffee boy and I smirked.

I decided to just get my own drink and went up to the counter for my coffee. I winced as I accidentally burned my lip from trying to take a sip. I turned around and walked off before tripping on a foot.

I watched the coffee as in slow motion hit a bit in the chest. He immediately began to scream from the pain.

"AH SHIT THAT BURNS !" The boy began to scream.

"take it like a champ bro !" Another boy said as he took out his phone to take a picture. I rolled my eyes. He couldn't care less.

I immediately sat up and grabbed a bunch of napkins.

"I-IM SORRY IM SO STUPID I RUIN EVERYTHING. GOD Y/N YOU'RE SO STUPID." The boy chuckled as he heard me.

"h-hey it's fine i think ?" He said but it came out as more of a question.

"I-I'll do anything to make it up to you, let me buy you a coffee at least." I sighed.

They boy shook his head.

He looked down and then smiled as he thought of a bright idea.

"I guess there's one way to make it up to me.." He nodded.

I quickly looked up and made eye contact with the boy waiting for what he was about to say.

"How about, you let me take you out on a date ?" He smiled.

"I guess that'll work." I blushed

"Its a date then." The boy walked out of the cafe with his friend following closely behind. I saw a note and was about to call back for him when I saw what was written on it.

I'll pick you up Friday ;)

xxx-xxx-xxxx

-Finn

-

I'm sorry for the lack of updates my procrastination is absolutely insane but if I don't fix it by March I will sit myself down and will literally force myself to come up with ideas for you guys.