Introduction and Prologue

Who said that, jealous and envy can't kill? You are all wrong, in the small village at Changmai province, there was a bunch of Ger people who live in the same area near at the mountain.

In Thailand, if you're looking for Ger, this place is the only place who have Ger, of course there's in other countries, but the population of Ger was too low.

In this village, there was a Chief, that looking and taking care of the whole village, she have a indeed beautiful daughter, but in this village there are a five couple of Ger that the last in the bloodline of Thai people.

They trying to produce safety in this village, only few peoples from the outside knows that there was a couple of Ger here. In order to protect theme against from bad people who used Ger to abused in sex, because Ger was carrying a beautiful face like a girl, but still they're all men with two gender, they can produce children from both gender.

Sonchai, Charn, Aroon, Boon, Aran, Narong and Aat was the newest member of this Ger organization, Ger can recognize by the red dot on their back shoulder.

The chance of making Ger was 1% if both parties involved was men and women, and 50% if Ger and Man. Long ago, there was so many Ger almost 25% of population of the individual person, but suddenly the population go down not because of disease but because of jealous of womans and sex abuse by men's.

After reducing such a calamity, Ger people was scared and hide their self from people who have a bad needed. Some Ger never fall in love because of cursing others, and die alone, some is hiding and keep their bloodlines.

Back to the village, Sonchai generation of Ger was 15 years old already, their beauty was magnificent and catching the eye's of villagers, of course Ger can't produce by their self, they need real men in order to gave birth if they wanted to continued their bloodlines. In this village at least have a small and loyal men that provide for the Ger and people here are not allowed to talked about Ger in outside world.

The problem was, the beauty of Ger was eye catching, all men that don't have Ger wife yet are seeking for the Ger, and women's from this town was left abandoned by men's. The jealous from girls heart was indeed life taker, a bunch of women plans to kill Ger in their town or sell them in other places so Ger will be eliminated from the village.

Selling Ger was not good to the one person, she was the daughter of the Chief of the village, she was the most beautiful woman in the village yet, no man wanted her because Ger was they needed.

She was the most furious among the group, and she said that in the middle of the night, BURN each houses of Ger and kill them all so there will be no more Ger at the whole Thailand, and yet the bunch of woman's agreed to her.

The plan was almost successful, the problem is, Sonchai generation group was not there at that time, He went to the forest with his group and hunt a boar to eat for their upcoming birthday party.

In the woods, they saw the fire in the village was already big and the whole village was burning, they run tried to stop the fire but, when they saw the bunch of girl was laughing and smiling while watching they love ones dying, they can't move from their position. Sonchai promised to protect his group from people like them and live peacefully in the city.

Five years later, Sonchai, Charn, Aroon, Narong, Aran, Aat and Boon was a member of the famous gang called 'Seven Sins'. People know them because of the fighting spirit of the group, they fought with other gang's and beat the best of the best, but one thing that they didn't knew about this group. They're actually was a Uke 😂😂

Main character is

SonChai

Kiet

I will running out of the picture if I post all, hahaha. But I guess you already knew them.

Charn
Aran
Aroon
Aat
Narong
Boon

Kai
Kris
Thanom
Paitoon
Son
Yodrak

This is my 2nd fanfiction, hope you will like it, later I'll gave you an update, with woke up like this. 😂😂