Chapter 20

Author's POV.

SventhelenaZawadi gratz for guesting the correct answer😂😂

Ae was plastic surgeon, Yiwha forced him by threatening his life if he wouldn't do what Yiwha wanted.

..

It's was very late night, Wayo got up from the bed and find Phana again, looking at the couch and found nothing, he felt sad inside him. He went to the telephone and dial in the number at his friends house, waiting for almost three minutes before someone picked up the phone.

"Hello." Wayo said.

The man from the other line yawning repeatedly before saying. "Who's this?"

His voice was familiar to Wayo and immediately said. "Ai'Beam, it's me."

"Oh, Ai'Yo, why you called? Is there something wrong?" Beam was puzzled.

"Well.. did I wake you up?"

Beam looked at the wall clock and said. "What do you think? it's already one in the morning."

"Err.. is that so.. hmmm.. "

"What is it tell me now." Beam asked.

"Well.. can you.. pick me up now?"

"Huh?? You mean now?"

"Yeah, I want to visit you guys, but I can't come there alone because my belly is really heavy."

"Ai'Yo.. whats the matter? Is there any problems?"

"Err.. nothing.. just wanted to come there na nah.. please na.."

"Alright, I'll go there to pick you up."

"Thank you Ai'Beam."

"I need explanation later."

..

..

Phana sitting on the chair in front of the bartender, he keep drinking and looking at the picture of his phone, it was him and Wayo wedding picture. He smiling and happy when he looked at this photo, right.. he was the luckiest man to find someone like Wayo.

Forth find him and sat beside him, he patted Phana's shoulder and asked. "What's the matter this time?"

"Here." Phana gave a glass of tequila and said. "I rise my voice towards him." He then drank a mouthful of alcohol.

"Hey.. take it easy." Forth tried to stop him. "Right, why you did that to him?"

"I was so fuck up, I was jealous when someones talked to him and couldn't control my anger." He said and drank again.

"Pha, it's natural to married couples sometimes having an argument, it will make your relationship more strong, beside it wasn't that bad, it's just simple fight." Forth drank and added. "I'm telling you Pha, you shouldn't be too much for him, you know that when you're pregnant, your emotions are more sensitive than before, what if he became stressed about what your doing?"

"I know, I'm trying my best to control myself, what can I do, when I get near to him, I wanted to devour him, I wanted to make love to him, if I stay for too long near him, I felt like I will hurt him because of beast inside me. What if I couldn't control myself and force him? What will happen to our babies?" Phana explained.

"I know what you're talking about, but you shouldn't show to him how cold you are, it wasn't right at all." Forth looked at the bartender and said. "One more please." Then he looked at Phana again and added. "Right, do you have news about Yiwha?"

Phana clenched his fist in anger. "That's why my blood boiling because of her, I couldn't trace her what ever methods I use, I couldn't sleep for to long because of her, what if one day she hurt my family? I will die if something will happen to my family."

"Don't rush it, how about this." Forth came up with a plan. "Instead of finding the bitch, why don't you focus on take caring of your wife, then pretend that your doing nothing, they said, if the cat was gone, the mouse play." Forth smirked.

Phana understand what Forth talking about, then he looked at his watch and said. "I'm going home, thank P'Forth for your advice." Phana stand up and Forth hold his wrist.

"Wait.. take care Wayo and apologize for what have you done lately, as soon as possible before it get worse."

"I will." Phana nodded.

..

..

When Beam arrived at Wayo's place, Wayo already packed up with few clothes, Beam was surprised and stared at him.

"What?" Wayo asked.

Looking at his whole body, Beam immediately said. "Did Phana make you cry?"

"Are you crazy?" Wayo immediately defend him. "P'Pha never hurt me, it's just he was too busy lately, and I feel lonely, beside, who am I? I'm Wayo Panitchayasawad the leader of Seven deadly sins, no one can make me cry." He proudly say, with high chin.

"ohhh, is that so, then.. why your eyes was hurt?" Beam sarcastically said.

"No.. I am not.. it's just dust, right thats why." Wayo immediately pick up the bag and handed over to Beam. "Hold this for me and help me." Beam ignore his reason and helped him. They take a cab from Phana place to his family place.

It's five a.m in the morning when they arrived at the place, Beam helped him and let Wayo sleep at his room, as soon as Wayo lay down at the bed, he immediately fall asleep, Beam can't do anything but to let him be.

..

..

Phana arrived at his house and immediately go to their room, when he entered the room and can't find Wayo, the alcohol inside him immediately faded away, he looked at the clothset and found that few of Wayo clothes are missing, he was panicked, he went outside and asked the guard. "Where is he?"

"Who young Master?" The guard was puzzled.

"Wayo where is he?" His voice was a little rise.

"Ohh, Young Master Yo was with his friend Beam, he said that he will stay there for few days." After hearing the guard explanation, Phana immediately flew away, he drove his car fast..

After reaching at Wayo's group, Phana was hurt inside him, he know to himself why Wayo run away from him, he know that he his the reason why Wayo left at his place.

The guard from Seven sins house opened the gate for him, when he was about to knock on the door, it's suddenly open, Beam standing there and said. "I'm waiting for you to come here, I didn't expect that you'll come here as soon as possible." His eye's was obviously not happy and mad at Phana.

"Can I talked to him?" Phana asked.

"Of course you can, it's your business after all, but I will not stand aside if you make him cry again." Beam voice was sarcastic.

"Hmm." Phana entered the door and Beam immediately said where Wayo sleeping is. Entering at the room and found his wife sleeping with a sore eyes, he was obviously cried a lot, and it makes Phana heart aches, he walked towards him and kneeled in front of him, Phana's eyes become teary, he reached out his hand and touched Wayo's cheeks, he then comb his hair. "I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry for making you cry. please forgive me." He whispered softly and kissed him on the cheek. grabbing Wayo's hand and interlock together, Wayo was in deep sleep, he didn't even know that Phana was there, Phana did not wake him up and let him sleep, he sat at his side, while holding his hand.

..

To be continued.

Ohh, it's supposed to be tomorrow, but I guess I am free now 😂.

In between seasons will be tomorrow then.