Chapter 35

Author's POV.

Chimon and Pluem attract so much attention from others, Pring immediately run away from the school. Some teachers and students tried to catch her but they failed since Pring got away with a car. Inside the car was Park who helped her to escape.

Pring was really furious about what happened, she almost succeeded to her plans if that boy hadn't come back and save them. "Aarrrhh!" She groaned in anger. "I almost got them."

Park sighed deeply. "You don't have to rush, we have much lot of time to make it happen. First let's wait for Cho to came out from prison."

Pring smirked. "Right, his release date almost there."

"But are you sure he will still help us?" Park puzzled.

"Of course, he loves my niece so much. He will do everything to revenge her death." She smirked.

..

..

When Phana and Wayo heard what happened to school, Dream immediately bring them back home, even Wayo was in pain and not yet recovered he insists to come with him, just Phana stopped him and said everything will be alright and he just need to wait for the children come home.

Half hour later, Chimon and Runway got back home, but Runway still unconscious. "What happened to him?" Wayo panicked and immediately take his son. "Baby please wake up." He tried to wake him up but still no response.

Phana stared at Dream and waited for his report. "According to the witnesses, Pring was the culprit." After saying those name. Phana blood suddenly boiled again. The devil inside him wanted to wake up and take them down. Chimon hugged Wayo too and cried then Dream continued. "Both Park and Pring already released on the prison, my man tracking them down now."

Phana listened to him then checked his son. Wayo did cried while carrying his son. "Don't worry, I think he just sleeping." Wayo looked at Phana eyes. "There's no problem he just been drug and fall asleep. He will wake up later." Phana patted his shoulder and Wayo nodded .

After letting their children rest, Phana ordered a wanted and man hunt operation for Pring and Park. Dream nodded and immediately used their family power to make the things faster. The police posted image of them all over the country. Phana gave also a reward if who can tell where Pring and Park hideout.

After that incident, Phana become more careful with his move, he wanted to catch them as soon as possible. All methods he knew he used to catch them.

While Phana busy to catch them, Wayo make his own move again. He was really mad to what happened to his children, he swear that he will kill everyone who hurt his child.

Wayo stared coldly at the big gate before he entered in. He Waited for half hour before the person agreed to meet him, facing each other, Wayo stared at him coldly.

"Whats bring you here? I thought you hate me that much?" The man said.

Wayo gloomy face never change. "Do you know where are they right?"

The man pretend he was puzzled by him. He rubbed his temple before answering. "Who?"

"Don't pretend you don't know, that bitch will never stop until she can take revenge on me." Wayo slammed the table making everyone around them startled and looked at them.

"Ohh, Pring and Park?" He smirked and slowly move his head closely to Wayo and added. "What if I know? Do I have to tell it to you?"

Wayo clenched his fist. "You! Are you playing with me?"