Chapter 32

Author's POV.

Wayo preparing to go to his new part time job, he's making himself busy so he will not missed that much his family, but everything he do make him more miss them, thats why he still keep going to his children school.

Dream knew that, and intentionally don't go to school to fetch the kids. Instead letting Wayo meet them.

For Phana after Beam handed over the divorce papers, Phana was really pissed off. He went to his bar area where his liquor store and started to drink again.

His both Ger son, watching from behind hiding at the side of the corner, and felt sad too. Watching their father miserable life, make them to cry.

At their back, Dream watching them and said. "What are you guys doing?"

Making Chimon and Runway startled, Runway immediately pulled Dream down and said. "Shhhh. We're looking at Daddy."

"Oh." Dream look at Phana too and added. "He must be sad because your Young Master Yo wanted to divorce him."

"No way, Dad is really too much. How can he do that to Daddy." Runway whined.

Runway was childish and don't think to much unlike Chimon, he knows the reason why Wayo do that. He immediately pulled Dream to whispered to him. "P'Dream, is Daddy knew where Dad was?"

"I guess yes, because I remember, that when Wayo left he always come to look at him from far." Dream explained

"If Daddy knew that, why he don't want to pursued Dad to come back?" Runway interrupted them.

"Ohh, because Young Master Yo, always have a word, your Daddy wanted to get him back, but he knows that Wayo felt burden because of what happened to him ten years ago, thats why he let him alone for a while and secretly watch him from a far." Dream explained to both of them.

"Then, let me handle this." Chimon said. He walked towards to Phana while Dream and Runway cheer him up from behind.

Chimon sat beside him and Phana looked at his beautiful son, he smiled at him but obviously that he was sad and that was forced smiled. "Why are you here?" Phana asked and rubbed his hair.

Chimon look at him seriously and said. "Daddy, do you still love Dad?"

Phana was startled to his question. "Of course, your Dad is always in my heart forever. He's the only one here." Phana pointed at his left chest.

"Then, why you don't fight for him? And bring him back home?" Chimon asked.

Phana drink a mouthful of liquor and answer his questions. "You know that your Dad wanted to be alone for now right?" Chimon nodded. "I really wanted to bring him back to our life, but your Dad has a higher pride."