Chapter 39

Author's POV.

After Can got shot by Pring, he immediately bring to the hospital, at the front of emergency room, before he get entered. Tin already there waiting for him his eyes darkened and furious looking at Can.

Can saw his face and wanted to run away, he felt like he was going to doom if he continued to enter the hospital.

At his side was Kit, he watched this couples darting their eyes to each other. He rubbed his temple and helped Can. "Errr. Ai'Tin, don't be mad at Nong'Can, he just save Ai'Yo. You know that we have principle."

Tin ignored him and still looking at Can. Can retorted and puffed his cheeks. "I know, I'm sorry." Can said.

He knows that Tin don't want to lose him, either him he doesn't want to lose Wayo also. He knows that if he died on the gun shot, Tin and his son will be lonely, and worse more.

The nurses don't know what to do because Tin blocked the way and not letting them in. Kit noticed that and sighed deeply. "Hey, look if you don't let them in, Can will be in danger more and lost much blood, you should throw your tantrum later after the operation okay?"

Tin finally moved out the way, Can saw his expression and he knows that Tin was bit mad at him, but he knows also his husband more than anyone, sooner or later for sure Tin will gave up to this attitude and talked to him again.

The nurses bring Can to the operation room and the doctors started to do their job. While Can still inside the operating room. Kit use this opportunity to wonder around the hospital, actually Kit never visited his husband work place not because he doesn't want to, but because he was a bit scared that he will messed up to Ming works.

At the corner of the hallwa, where Ming office was, Kit peeping at the door, his body hiding and only head can see. He keep looking if someone flirting to his husband, although he knows that Ming loyal to him, he was still uncomfortable since Ming was handsome guy, not to mentioned theres a lot of nurses to his workplace. This nurses also quiet beauty.

Kit did not realize that Ming actually at his back, holding a ice coffee he bought from bending machine. He was wondering what Kit looking at, he also look at Kit front and puzzled. He said. "What are you looking at there?"

Kit hadn't noticed his present and answer him without looking. "Nothing, I'm just looking at my husband."

Ming heard that from his mouth and his lips curve, actually Ming wanted him to visit his workplace for very long time like normal couples do, but this wife of him was so grumpy and don't want to show his true feelings. "Why are you looking at him?"

"Ohh, I just want to know if someone flirting my husband." Kit answer him without looking.

"Why? Don't you trust him?"

"I trust him but I don't trust bitches. If I saw them flirting with him, I'll break their legs so they cannot flirt around with him." Kit said. But he suddenly realized that he was talking with familiar voice. He slowly looked at his back and found his husband smilingly. "Shiiya! You startled me!" Kit rubbed his temple. "Errr, did you hear all I said?"

"Yes, my baby. I did not know that you have that kind of side, I think I like this side of yours." Ming teased him more.

Kit looked around and feel ashamed to what he said, but it's actually normal to wife be like that. Ming actually like this side of him.

Ming walked towards him closer making Kit startled, he retorted back and his back hit on the wall. Ming used this chance to locked him, he reached out his hand and blocked Kit way. Kit tried to move at the other side but Ming used his other hand. Kit forced to looked at Ming eyes and said. "What are you doing?"