Chapter 16

Author's POV.

*Flash back*

Sonchai having a dinner with Kiet, while having a dinner, Kiet didn't even talked and keep staring at him, Sonchai was a bit puzzled by him and felt a shivered from the bottom of his heart.

"Why keep looking at me!" Sonchai blushed and looked away.

"Do you trust me?" Kiet said.

"If I didn't trust you then why I'm here at the first place." Sonchai glared at him.

"Good." He sighed softly. "I'll tell you something.. what I discover." Kiet placed his hands to his chin and his face was serious. Sonchai stopped from eating and looked at him. "I found a man who drugged you."

Sonchai was stunned. "Then? Did you find anything unusual?"

"Yes, I think I know who send to him to get you." He sip on his coffee before continued. "She was my friend and my employee at the hospital."

Sonchai frowned upon hearing about it. "Who is she?"

"Her name was Preeda."

"I don't know her, what's the reason she do that?" Sonchai brows knitted.

"Well, she has a big reason.." Sonchai eyes widened. "I found that she was auntie of the girl who burn your entire family. Anang." his eyes looked at Sonchai and Sonchai felt shivered around his body.

His appetite lost and he felt cold inside him.

"And I.. I think they planing to ruin our marriage, but you don't have to worry.. I have plans.. if you just trust me... I promise I will protect you." Kiet reached out his hand to held his hand. "All you need to do is to pretend you don't know anything, I'll handle everything."

"What if something happens to my baby?" his eyes blurred from tears.

Kiet stand up and walk towards him and reaching him before giving a hug, Sonchai hugged back and Kiet patted him. "There's nothing to worry about, If you just trust me.. I swear, there's nothing going to happen on you."

*end of flashback*

Sonchai smirked and glared at him, Pop a bit startled and stared at him back. "Whats so funny?"

"You.. you're a dog that following his owner, do you think I'm came here unprepared?" Sonchai said.

Pop frowned. Then a sound of car stopped outside and a minute later, Preeda arrived at the scene, with five more guys behind his back.

"Why you bring too much guy?" Pop was stunned.

"It's because I don't trust you.. it's better to be prepared." Preeda look at Sonchai with disgusting look. "Ohh, there you are.." Preeda walked towards him and reaching out his hand to slap Sonchai. Sonchai was unprepared for that, the slap was strong enough to make Sonchai face become red. After receiving that slap, Sonchai glared at her coldly making her back a few steps from frightened.. "Why you looked at me like that you slut!"

Sonchai spit on the floor and smirked, that making her more pissed off. "So.. you're that evil bitch auntie huh??" Sonchai said.

Preeda was startled, when he found out that Anang killed a bunch of people, she hide the fact that their relatives, so it was almost impossible to find out who she was.. "You.. how did you know that??" She gritted her teeth from anger.

"You have a beauty but you don't have brain at all, you wasted time to learn and finish school but your brain still empty?" Sonchai mocked her. "If I go to school and learn what you learn I'm pretty sure I will be not that brainless like you shitty bitch." Then a loud slap landed again at Sonchai face making him startled after receiving another slap.

"How dare you to called me bitch.. you slut!" Preeda glared at him.

"Why isn't true?" Sonchai smirked. "A bitch like you will always stay bitch even you wear a expensive clothes."

"Okay... tell me that after you suffered a lot." her lips curve and said.. "Strip him!"

"Hold on!" Pop shouted. "We have a deal, you said I'll do it to him and he was mine." Pop rage at them.

"Sure, you can do it first while we are watching." she smirked and looked at him, staring at his whole body and found that something wrong to Sonchai, he was a bit chubbier than before, his belly was a bit bigger too. She suddenly run towards Sonchai and from the back of him she reached out his wrist and pulse him, after a minute Sonchai tried his best to struggle with her but she still manage to find out. "What! You..you slut! How could you get pregnant!"

Sonchai frowned and said. "You're nurse right? Why you can't tell? or you mean that I fuck myself and get pregnant by my own?" He mockingly laughed.

Preeda frowned and about to slap him again, suddenly Kiet kicked the door and make it break.. Kiet and Thanom standing at the door with their hands on their pockets like a Gangster. Preeda was shocked.

Kiet and Thanom walked towards them with killing intent. Kiet glared at her the most, Preeda felt shivered from that look. "How did you know.."

"From the beginning I already know.. you're too careless." Kiet said and looked at Sonchai who tied up, and found that Sonchai face was red from it was obviously got slapped by someone, he frowned and make him more wanted to kick someone's butt. "How..how dare you to lay a finger on him!" He shouted.

Preeda gritted her teeth.

Sonchai was startled too.

Thanom stared coldly and found that theres a missing person in this place.. the person that they wanted to catch the most is not here.. where is she??

"She's not here." Thanom said.

Kiet looked at them and just realized that Anang was not here.. "Where's your niece." He asked.

"Ohh.. do you think I will tell you? Even I die you will not get anything from me." She smirked.

Kiet looked at her. "What did I do to you to betray me?"

"You haven't realized until now??" She frowned. "I like you for a very long time, but you keep ignoring me, I did follow you where ever you go. I did what you said but this is all what I got??" She gritted her teeth. "You choose that slut over me, you just met him but you still choose him!"

Kiet realized that, everything Preeda did for him was there's a purpose, or she just like her niece with a evil heart.. blood is thicker than water.
Whatever the tree is, so is the fruit

"P'Tha. Like the old times?" Kiet asked.

"Yes like the old times." Thanom smirked. Then both of them rushed towards them with only bare hands.

To be continued.

Sorry for the short chapter.. I'm still a bit tired from removing to the new place. So tired when you just renting a place and find a new one.

Tomorrow, I'll gave you update to Spark.

Khop khun na kha.

Susu!

Happy birthday Ohm Pawwat!