Chapter40

Author's POV.

At the dim light, Pring laughing without any reason, she keep looking at the dark sky. The guard who guarding her was pissed off because of her laugh in middle of the night. He knocked on the thick layer iron bar, and angrily said. "Hey! Stop laughing like crazy!"

Pring glared at him with devilish smirk, making the man frowned upon that. "Tell me how much money you need to help me escape here?"

The guard smirked. "You cannot buy me money, because you're going to die in few days, no need to escape because it will be your last place."

Pring walked towards the iron bar and said. "I have plenty of money hidden to somewhere, if you help me to get out of here I'm wiling to gave you all of it." Pring tried to pursued him.

"That won't do, even you have I will not let you used me. I will not let myself be in prison like your friend." He's referring to Park.

"Just tell how much I can pay you just tell me!"

"I pity you, if you change when you get out before maybe your life will be spend more years here on earth. But too bad, your color will never change. Bitch." He walk towards the hallway and back to his position.

Pring was really mad and keep shouting, at the other corner, the police who help Pring at the court heard all what they said. He walked towards Pring with a devilish grin face. He put his finger to his lips and said. "Ssshh. I'll help you get out of here if you gave me alll your money."

"Ah it's you." Pring smirked. "Sure, you can have it all, just help me get out of here."

The man nodded.

Wayo leaning towards his bed, while rubbing his belly, few more months his belly will bigger again but not like the old time since it was single child now

A minute later Phana came back with glass of water, he handed over it to Wayo. After drinking a mouthful of water, Phana take it back before putting it to the side table. He noticed also that his lovely wife keep rubbing his stomach. Phana smiled and touched too his stomach. "Whats the matter?"

Wayo lips curves and said. "Nothing, I just feel him moving inside me. Doing this make me felt relive that he is healthy."

Phana was a bit surprise to him, because Wayo rarely show his emotions and sometimes he was embarrassed to show it. "I'm happy."

Wayo puzzled by him, he looked at Phana eyes and their eyes met each other. "About what?"

"That you finally here beside me and you become sweet, although before you rarely show what you thinking, now I'm really happy." He touch Wayo left chest and feel his heart beat. "Please never do reckless thing that will drive me crazy, and please ask me anything, lean to me everytime, I don't mind to be burden as long is you. I rather be feel burden than watching you putting yourself in danger."