Chapter 18

Author's POV.

After the police came and bring Pring and Park at Police station to investigate them more, Phana and Wayo left the scene with Forth, the police wanted them to testify to both of them, but Phana didn't want to do it this day, because today was their wedding day, although Pring and Park destroy all, Phana insist to continue their wedding.

"Are you sure its okay to continue the wedding?" Wayo asked, he and Phana was riding the same car that Wayo used before Park took him, Forth become their personal driver. Wayo was a bit scared because Yiwha wasn't there, it's mean there still a problem.

"It's okay, I already send some people who will check the entire Church to make us safe, and finish the wedding well." Phana said. He reached out his hand to touch Wayo cheeks. Wayo was startled and tried to move but Phana was fast enough to hold his back neck to prevent him from moving. "I'm sorry." Phana said, he touched the red parts of his cheek that Pring slapped.

"Sorry for what?" Wayo was puzzled.

"If, I came earlier, maybe you couldn't get this." He used his thumb finger to rubbed his cheek.

"Ohhh, it's nothing, just a slap.."

"It's not okay for me!" Phana voice was loud. "I mean, I promise that I won't let them hurt you, but I broke it."

Wayo rise his hand and suddenly hit Phana forehead.  "Hmmm!"

"Ahh!"

"I said it's okay.. I told you I did trust you, and it's just a slap, before I been punched many times so its nothing to me." Wayo smiled at him.

"Do we have honeymoon later?" Phana suddenly blurred out.

Wayo face become red and embarrassingly said. "Shame shame shame!!" He pushed him away from him.

"Why! It's normal to two people who been married to talked about those kind of stuff." Phana explained.

Wayo didn't dare to looked at him, his face was so red like a tomato, he just nodded.

Phana smirked. "Then, where do you plan to do the honeymoon?"

"Err.. it's up to you." Wayo voice was low, but very pleasing to Phana's ears.

"You can't take it back huh!" Phana said with joyful voice.

"Hmm!"

..

..

..

At the wedding hall, the priest arrived again, the people inside the Church was the same, except for Ae, that immediately flewd away.

Phana and Wayo arrived at the wedding hall, he then walked side by side with Wayo, both of their hand was interlock together. The group of Wayo was really happy to find him walking towards to middle with holding hands with Phana.

While walking, Wayo felt that his world was stopped, he's eyes can't let go the look towards Phana. His eyes was so manly, his curve nose, those lips, and adams apple. Phana stared back him that makes Wayo blushed and looked away.

(Well I'm not a priest so, I don't know the exact words that they said when it's come to wedding)

Phana, stared at Wayo and smiled he then said. "I Phana Kongthanin, promised to my wife that I will take care you, love you with all of my life, protect you until my last breath, and swear to God that never ever, betrayed my wife. Wayo.." Phana hands reach out Wayo's hand, he then hold it tightly. "I love you, whoever you are, whatever your past is, I'll accept you and love you till death do us part." He pulled his hand kiss it. Placing a ring at his finger and gave Wayo a brighter smile.