Chapter 10

Author's POV.

In Sukhumvit, where Kiet parents live, they invited Sonchai to come over for dinner and to know him too, Kiet family was well know most powerful family in Thailand.

Saetang family was very rich and powerful in different aspect. Either political or normal person, because of their wealth, family background and well known public relationship including their businesses.

When their car arrived at the front gate, you'll see how big the mansion is, with security, and maids. At the car, Sonchai felt nervous, he don't know how Kiet family will treated him.

"P'Kiet, I'm a bit nervous." He whispered softly.

"Don't worry, my family is really good, they won't bite you without reason." He smiled

Sonchai nodded, and Kiet held his hand, Sonchai wanted to remove it but Kiet was stronger than him, looking at his face, Kiet smiling and said.

"Let's go?"

"let go my hand."

"Do you want them to think that were not good together? Just stay until we done here." Kiet lead the way and Sonchai don't have choice to follow, their maids was waiting at the front door, including the Butler name Sanun. Sanun serve Saetang family for generation to generation, not only them including all attendants in this house, Butler to driver, maids, hardener and guards, it's a tradition to their family to serve Saetang family, so most likely, they're all trusted in this house.

"Kiet, what if, it's get worse when they know that I'm Ger, it's really not a good choice."

"it's alright, the members of this house was all trusted and never betrayed our family." He proudly said.

"Ohh i see.." walking towards the big door, the Butler open it for them, leading both of them towards the living room, Sonchai saw a old woman, a middle age man and woman. He saw a familiar face too, Thanom was there too.

Kiet and Sonchai wai to them, with the highest respect. "Sawatdee Mom, Papa, Grandma." Kiet said.

"May the holy Buddha bless you." Kiet grandmother said. "Ayah.. look at this beautiful child. its really rare to see someone like you." she praised him

"Right, mother.. he was truly beautiful, the legend saying the truth, and we are blessed by heaven that our Nong'Kiet will brought this beautiful man to us." Mrs. Saetang said.

"It's that true that you are pregnant now?" Mr. Saetang asked.

"Yes, Mr. Saetang." Sonchai politely said.

"Ayah! We're very lucky!" Mrs Saetang exclaimed. "Don't be so polite, you can call me Mom, right mother and honey?"

"Right, since you're going to be our family, you should call us like that, don't be too polite." Kiet's Grandma added.

Sonchai was touched by them, and he was very much happy. "Thank you.. for welcoming me into your family."

"Come on, let's go eat." Mr Saetang said. leading by the Butler Sanun, Sonchai saw the meal he drooled over, the entire long table was full of different expensive and delicious food. "Come here, sit down there beside your future husband."

Sonchai blushed, and looked at Kiet who was really happy with this more than him. looking back at him and smiled.

looking at the food on the table, Sonchai can't help it but to drooled over. Kiet's parents saw it and they laughed at him. Sonchai felt embarrassment and lowered his head.

"Go on, let's eat well." Grandma said. At the middle of the long table was Kiet grandmother, then at her side Kiet parent's, then at the other side was Thanom, Kiet then Sonchai. Butler Sanun standing at the door, and other attendants.