Chapter 12

Cruel past.

The day was beautiful, the sun was shining and the breeze through the woods, Sonchai and his group, Charn, Narong, Aroon, Boon, Aat and Aran is hanging out in the small river, they taking a bath and only wearing a short, revealing their smooth and milky white skin, with red dot mark at the shoulder.

splashing around and rubbing each other back.

"Ai'Chai." Narong called out.

"Why?"

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" he asked, and the entire group looked at Sonchai waiting for his answer.

"Recently, I'll been there at downtown, and there's a lot of beautiful things there, then I found a lot of good things I wanted to do when I grow up." he paused. "Actually, I'm tired of hiding in this place, I don't know what happened before to other Ger, but according to my Dad, other people killing us because of jealousy, envy and sexual needs."

"Right, my Dad said it too, that's why we're here, hiding and protecting our bloodlines." Boon added.

Sonchai looked at the beautiful sky and said. "One day, if I got my own child, I'll do my best to gave him a freedom, unlike us, hiding in the dark, waiting for our day to come."

"Don't worry, It will not take forever, we will find a way to resolve this problem, and of course, I want my child to see the world too." Narong added.

"P'! Did you think we will be safe here forever?" Aroon said.

"I don't know, my Dad said don't trust anyone." Sonchai stared at him. "right, tomorrow is our birthday, we should hunt a boar at the woods." Some of them are same age and only Aroon youngest, but they decided to celebrate all their birthday by in same day.

"Right! we ate a lot of leaves, I'm so sick about it, let's hunt a meet!" Aran said.

"Okay! let's go and change now!" Aat added.

..

..

Sonchai arrived at his home and after changing to new clothes, Sonchai decided to find his Dad. "Dad!" he shouted.

"I'm right here at the back." his Dad answer.

Sonchai heard him and found him at the backyard and doing harvest. His Dad name is Rama, he was Ger, and Rama's Dad died in the hand of his father best friend, and abuse by sexual needs. Thats why, he have a hard time to trust other, because of what happened to his Dad that Ger too.

"Dad, where's Papa?" Sonchai asked.

"Ohh, he went to the downtown to sell some herbs and buy a food for your birthday." He said while doing his work.

"Dad, I'm going to woods, with others to hunt boar for our birthday." Sonchai said and picked up his equipment for hunting a boar.

"Baby." Rama suddenly said.

"Why Dad?" Sonchai asked him.

"Well, it's dangerous to hunt boar you should be careful, you know that I'm going to mad when you get back with bruises on your body." He explained.

"Dad, I'm already old, beside it's our training too to protect ourselves right?"

"Yeah, please take care of them too."

"Yes Dad." Sonchai was about to walked away when his Dad called again.

"Sonchai."

"Yes Dad?"