Chapter 25

Author's POV.

After hearing from his group that they are okay and safe, Wayo finally calmed, he focused on his child's. Watching Wayo happily taking care of his babies, Phana smiled, he's heart was touched at the scene, Wayo eye's become teary, looking at his precious babies with healthy body, Wayo was very happy, he really worked hard for them and carrying them for nine months, now seeing them make him felt relieved.

At the other side, Phana eyes on his family and vow to love and never betray him. He don't have plans at all, when his heart beat started become crazy for Wayo, he didn't plan to betray him for the rest of his life. Instead swearing that will protect him no matter what, and will love him more and more.

His top priority was to catch Yiwha no matter what.

..

..

At the middle of the night, Forth was on duty at their hospital, thinking how beautiful Phana family was, he was jealous to death to his younger brother. Forth mobile phone suddenly rang, looking at the screen, Forth picked it up. The number was unknown. "Hello?"

"P'Forth khup." The man at the other line said.

"Yes? Who's this?"

"Can khup."

"Ohh, Nong'Can it's late already do you need anything?" He asked. At first he wanted to check Wayo's group personally, but when Tin take care everything even the new place for them, he felt that he was useless because he wasn't there when Beam needed him the most. But he was happy too because no one in the group was in danger anymore.

"Yes, actually.. P'Beam... err..." Can rubbed his temple.

"What happened to Beam?" Forth voice was a little irritated by him.

"Well... P'Beam..went outside to grab a drink alone." Can said.

"Where he went?"

After giving address to Forth, Forth immediately notify his team that he need to go out emergency than to his duty at emergency room. It's life and death situation for him.

His teammates at emergency room was dumbstruck, about what he said, although he they knew that he have right to leave because it's their company. But saying those things are too funny for his appearance.

..

..

Beam was really mad at what happened with them, he was really mad that can kill a person. After that incident and find that their still don't have match for Yiwha's group, making him crazy.

After all these years of training and hard work, he still don't have a power to protect his group even himself.

Drinking a mouthful of beer, he almost drink the whole bottle of beer in one gulp. Not to long, he already drink a four bottle of beer. His eyes blurred, he was a bit dizzy after drinking a four bottle beer in just twenty minutes!

He continued to drank, the sound of the beat of dj at the bar echoed to the whole club, there's a lot of people there who's drinking, dancing and having fun. But actually, half of the man there focused their eyes on Beam like a meat that they want to eat already.

Then after finding that Beam was drunk already, a group of three persons walked towards him, they looked at Beam up and down and said. "Hey there, wow.. you look so beautiful." One of the man said.

Beam looked at them, and burped, he then said. "I don't know you leave me alone."

"You're already drunk. Do you want to join us for another drink? I'll pay for it." One of them said too.