Chapter 44

Authors POV.

2 years later.

Wayo walking back and forth in the same place, his 2years old son Good at  Dream thighs, while Chimon and Runway sitting beside Dream at the sofa.

Lately, Phana suddenly become cold and not going home often, he just said that he slept at the office, he also busy lately to handle their company affair.

Wayo sighed deeply and continue to walk around back and forth. Dream, Chimon and Runway keep following their head where Wayo will go and they become dizzy.  "Dad! Can you please stop doing that!" Runway said.

Wayo stopped and looked at them. "Right Dad, what's make you become like that?" Chimon added.

Wayo rubbed his temple. "Errr. Well... Your Daddy, lately he become busy.. And often go home, I'm just worried about him." Wayo eyes wondering around while explaining.

"Dad, if you're worried, why don't you go there and look for yourself?" Chimon said.

Wayo, puffed his cheeks. He doesn't want to go there like a detective to look if his husband have mistress like other person do. He trust Phana, and he know Phana will never cheat on him. It's just like he was worried that maybe he did something wrong that make Phana become cold. "I'm not sure about it.. Beside I have to look after your younger brother."

Dream raised his right hand and said. "I can take care of him."

Wayo eyes brightened. "But.. You already taking care ChimChim and Runway."

"It's okay, beside young master Chimon and Young Master Runway already big, I will just take look at them." Dream explained.

"Right Dad, don't worry about us, we're not going to somewhere and will stay at home until you go back." Chimon added.

"It's it really okay to go there?" Wayo still reluctant but he really wanted to go there.

"Dad, there's nothing wrong with that, beside you're the wife of the owner of that hospital." Runway explained.

"Right, there nothing wrong with that.." Wayo face become more bright. "Then I'll take a shower first and go there, Dream, take care of them okay?" Wayo happily said.

Dream nodded, then Wayo immediately take a shower and prepared to go at his husband hospital. When he arrived at the front of the hospital, Wayo startled when a security guard saw him and immediately called a escort guide. They escorted Wayo towards Phana office.

Every staff at the hospital knew Phana's wife, because it was actually one of their requirements to become regular at work. 'Know your boss wife'.

At the door, Wayo wanted to fall back, and don't have strength to go further. The security guard, knocked on the door on behalf of Wayo, because he saw him thinking about to fall back.

"Come in." A cold voice heard at the other side.

Wayo gulped, before he entered the room, Phana was cold, but when he saw Wayo he was surprise that Wayo came here. Before Wayo will never came here if not the day of his check up for his babies. But now, Wayo standing in front of him without reasons.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Phana said.

Wayo closed the door before he went to Phana front. "Err. I was wondering why you haven't go home lately." Wayo rubbed his temple.