Chapter 31

Author's POV.

10 years later.

Wayo, standing at the front of school, while playing with his mobile phone, then a minute later, two young kids run towards him. Wayo smiled at them and approach both.

The two young boys hugged him while Wayo patted their heads. "My babies, I missed you both." Wayo kneeled down and pulled both of them towards him and gave a tightly hug. "Did you guys missed me too?"

"Hmm, yes Dad." Chimon said and added. "Oh right, when you're going to visit home?"

"Yes Dad, we missed you already, please come back home." Runway added, with a pouty lips.

Wayo smiled at them and said. "I'm sorry, if I'm not your side, you know that me and your Daddy are not in good condition. But you don't have to be sad, I'm here to take you guys at amusement park. Okay ba?" Wayo smiled at them.

Runway, was spoiled and always demanding towards Wayo, since Wayo left home ten years ago and left both of them at Phana side, Runway become more rebels to his parents. Chimon was more mature than Runway and more smarter too.

"Dad, can we stay for one night at your place?" Runway pouting said.

"Your Daddy will miss you if you left him alone, don't worry, I'll be back here again tomorrow after school okay?" Wayo squeeze his cheeks and Runway pout more. "Look at this cute little guy, huh. Don't be sad okay?"

Chimon seriously asked his Dad. "Dad, when you want to plan to go back home? It's already long enough."

Wayo sighed deeply and change the subject. "Oh, let's go already to the amusement park!" He grabbed both of their hands and hold tightly.

At the amusement park, Beam standing at the front gate waiting for Wayo, at his side is Fluke

At the amusement park, Beam standing at the front gate waiting for Wayo, at his side is Fluke. His first Ger son.

Fluke was about to be same age as Runway and Chimon. When Beam finally saw Wayo from the crowd, he's finally calmed down, because Wayo was hour late already. Wayo waved his hands and Beam just nodded to response.