Chapter 17

Author's POV.

"P'Forth." Phana said. "Like the old times?" He added.

Forth looked at him and smirked. "Yeah, like the old times." Phana and Forth rushed towards them with only a bear hands..

Pring and Park was startled, and he shouted. "WHAT are you guys doing, go get them!"

The five Pring guards pick up a club stick at the side and rush to them too.

(So I'll gave the guys name One two five, to know better who's the guy fighting with our protagonist.)

One, rushed towards Phana and swing his club, Phana move his neck a bit to dodge it, the guy was fast enough to swing another one, Phana lowered his head to avoid it, then he rushed his head to man abdomen and carried him, to slam him at the ground.

One, hit his back at the ground and groaned in pain, then Phana moved his body to sat at his stomach and gave him a multiple punches. Two, strike Forth and Forth move at the side, he then grabbed the man with both of his hand and used his knee to aim his stomach, Two scream out, then Forth kicked him straight to front and hit his chest, Two rolled at the ground and groaned in pain.

Three, Four and Five, felt shiver from their body, Three hands become anxiously, Forth walked towards him and his fist clenched, Three was frightened by him and let go the club and run out of the scene. "Hey come back here you stupid scarycat!" Pring shouted.

Four and Five, rushed towards Phana, Four swing his club and Phana kicked his wrist with side kick, making him groaned in pain and let go the club, then Phana spin his body and gave him a brutal kick that hit his face, Four spin his body in air because of that kick and land his body at the ground.

Five rush to Phana but he hadn't swing his club yet, Forth already kicked him at his side and make a surprise attack. He stumbled upon that kick, and hit his face at the ground. Pring frowned upon seeing that and hide her self at Park, Park gritted his teeth, then he reached out his hand at his pocket and grabbed his weapon, it was a sharp knife.

Park rushed towards Wayo and get him up, making him a hostage and pointed the edge of the knife at Wayo's neck, Phana didn't dare to move forward, he clenched his fist and get more angrier. "Try to step one closer and I'll kill him." Park said.

"If you lay your finger on him, I'll make sure that I will hunt you down even in afterlife." Phana blurred out.

"I don't care, if I killed him.." Park move the knife towards Wayo belly and added. "I also killed his baby." He used the knife to lifted Wayo while polo, and the edge of the knife, intentionally rubbed to his belly and moved it up towards Wayo nipple. Wayo having a goosebumps already, he was scared actually but he keep saying towards himself that he trust Phana. Phana promised to him that no matter what, he wouldn't allow anyone will hurt to him.

Then Park move the knife towards Wayo's neck, he move closer his face and said. "Too but, he was already pregnant, like what Pring said he was a slut."

Phana gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Try to make a scratch on him even a little, I'll make it ten times to you."

"Pha, calm down." Forth said.

"Do you think I care about it?" Park smirked. "You should choose me if you wanted to be fucked by man, I'll gave you a satisfaction more than he can." He whispered to Wayo ears and reach out his tongue to lick Wayo's earlobe, Phana's eye's become darkened upon seeing that.

Pring smirked. "If you choose me, it will not happen in the first place, but you choose that slut than me."

Suddenly, Wayo laughed, that make Phana awake from his furious. Forth frowned too. "Hahaha, you stupid and the other one was a crazy psycho.. do you think I came here unprepared??" Wayo looked at Phana with meaning that make Phana looked at his eye's too. then Wayo smirked. Park was puzzled by it.

Wayo lifted his foot and stomped on Park feet, then he grabbed Park hand the one with the knife and used his head to headbutt him, that make Park shocked, he wasn't ready for that, he let go his knife from sudden pain and Wayo immediately run towards Phana side, Phana run towards Park and gave him a flying kick. Park was not recovered yet from Wayo's headbutt, he hadn't notice that Phana was already in the air with a flying kick and boom! it land to his face, he stumble back and hit his back at Pring, Pring wasn't prepared too, she was hit by Park body and stumbled with him.

Forth, immediately run towards Wayo to support him, then usual, in every novel, movie, series or anything related to acting the police arrived at the scene when the fight is already over. They put a handcuff each one of them even Pring.

The police about to bring her inside the car when Phana stopped it, he looked at Pring and Pring looked at him back. "Tell me, where is she?" He asked.

Pring smirked. "Even I tell you, you can't find her anymore, because she was not Yiwha anymore." She gave a witch laugh.

"What do you mean by that?" Phana was puzzled, at his side was Wayo who was listening to them.

"Don't be fool, I will not tell you anything even you torture me."

"I can't believe that you was a bitch, I thought I know you already." Phana stared at her.

Pring was stunned, and didn't look at him, the cop get her inside the police car and bring her at the police station.

Wayo watched the car one by one left and said. "The plan was almost successful, but she wasn't caught at all." Wayo worried about it, he rubbed his stomach. "My baby will not be safe until she wasn't caught."

Phana looked at him and reach out his both hands at Wayo's shoulder and stared at him. "I promise, I will not let anyone will hurt our baby." He then, pulled Wayo and gave him a hug. "I will find her and bring her back where she belongs."

"P'Pha, I trusted you, from the beginning and until the end." He said with a very soft tone, that make him blush and make Phana heart beat go wild.

"Called me P'Pha often na na??"

Wayo embarrass and used his palm to push Phana face. "In your dreams." and walked away, Phana watched his behind and smirked.

"Nong'Yo! I love you!" He shouted, Wayo was startled by him, then Phana gesture a heart with both of his hands on his head. "I love you!"

Wayo looked at him and embarrassingly run away, Phana was really a shameless!!

Forth watching this make him puke, he wish Beam will be like Phana personality, coz he was a opposite side of Phana.

..

..

The seven deadly sins members, waiting at the church, at their side was Phana family and trusted friends, Tay keep looking at Newwie secretly, and Newwie knew it all along, because it was so fucking obvious!

"Quit staring at me I know my more handsome than you!" He said.

Tay was surprised, and said. "Beautiful was more suited for you not handsome, because you're too feminine look." His lips curve.

Newwie was a bit pissed off, because he doesn't like calling a feminine look. "Do you want me to kick you right now?"

"Oohh, we're not married yet, you're so sweet already." He teased him

Newwie was pissed off again. "Married your ass! marry your father! I'm not going to marry you even you're the last man in the world!" He shouted and make the whole people at the church hear, and all of them looked at him, Newwie was embarrassed and sat between Arthit and Pete, the himself.

"Wow, mister overconfident now hiding himself from embarrassment, I was surprised you know how to embarrass." Pete teased him more.

"Shut up Ai'Pete!"

"Alright, but your man was handsome are you sure you're not going to marry him?" Pete smirked.

"Fuck! Ai'Pete! I said shut up!"

"Alright." Pete laugh.

Newwie, smile secretly, But Tay still catch it, and smiled too.

to be continued.

Sorry, for late update, Tom will be Spark update. I'm very pleased to announce that I'm gladly enjoyed your feedback at Spark, I know many of you wanted to know whos the killer is, but I let you guessed it for now, but I'll gave you guys a tip, he will join at Spark Audition😉