Chapter 30

Author's POV.

The ray of sunshine woke Phana up, he's beautiful wife still sleeping at his embrace, the soft and milky white skin of Wayo was brighter than the sunlight, Phana smile and slowly move closer his head towards to Wayo's forehead before he peck on him.

Wayo exhausted from the exercise that Phana did to him and felt drain inside him, he keep complaining about it but he's body won't obeyed him instead keeping the opposite side.

Phana don't want to get up yet, and want to be with his wife, but he need to do something, in order to make his wife safe forever. He move his lazy ass to the shower and take a hot bath, thinking a plan how to remove the fish bone at his neck. (Means get rid of Yiwha)

After Phana take a hot shower, he immediately notify Dream that he's on the way to their position, Dream hadn't make a move yet, instead guarding Yiwha right hand. To know where she's hiding.

After hour, Phana arrived at the place where Dream and his man waiting.

Dream immediately reported at Phana what situations is. "Young Master, the man you're looking for is inside that house."

Phana examined the house, it was not ordinary house, it's actually a wealthy house, with a lot of guards, but obviously, the guards are hooligans on the streets. At Phana side was well trained personal bodyguards and professional fighters.

The hooligans group had a gun, like a Mafia member, thinking of this make Phana frowned more. He wanted to rush and do it immediately but if he go recklessly his man will be in cemetery in just a blink of eye's.

Waiting for the right moment when suddenly a man figure walked towards the hooligans group, Phana was stunned when he saw a familiar figure, he was sure and cannot be mistaken because he know this man from head to toe, even the hidden content of his body he know him well, and tasted it.

A man who approach to the hooligans seems like no fear, he smiled at the hooligans who guarding the gate of the house. The two hooligans was stunned to his beauty, with a seductive smile and white skin, they're stunned and wanted to eat him already.

But suddenly, the man in front of them darkened his face, he immediately kicked one of the hooligans at his stomach making him fly like a paper and hit his back at the gate, the other hooligan was startled and immediately reached out his hand to grab his gun but the beautiful man in front of him was faster than he thought, before he can reach his hand to his gun, the man with beautiful face immediately punched his face making stepped backwards, then he immediately kicked him but the man with beautiful face was faster than him, and dodge it with twisting his body, using the force to used his elbow to hit the hooligans face, making his nose bleed.

Before the hooligans can back to his sense, the man with beautiful face gave him a front kick at his stomach making him passed out. The man with beautiful face clenched his fist and make a sound to his fingers.

Phana immediately run towards him and pulling him to his wrist. "What the hell are you doing here?" Phana furiously said.

"Why?" The other man said.

"Look Nong'Yo, you shouldn't be here!" Phana rise his voice a little.

Wayo gave a meaningful smirked towards him and said. "Why wouldn't I? First of all it's basically my problems not yours, I'll fix by myself."

"Yo." Phana control his temper. He was pissed off by Wayo. "Listen to me, it's very dangerous here, huh? Let me handle this. Trust me." His both hands at Wayo shoulder.