Chapter 15

Author's POV.

Today, is the big day for Sonchai and Kiet, his friends, and Kiet friends was already at the main hall for wedding.

Kiet invited his family, co-workers, including Preeda of course, Son, Yodrak, Paitoon, Kris, while at Sonchai side was the seven sins, only important and trustworthy person is the only invited, of course since Kiet already knew about Preeda, he keeps is eyes on her, Preeda still arrived at wedding hall, like nothing happened.

Sonchai at his house and taking care of himself, the wedding was like a normal wedding groom and groom, the groom was already at the wedding hall, and the other groom which is Sonchai was on the way riding in a Limousine, like the drama you have watched at TV.

The seven sins and Kiet friends has already at the wedding hall, the only was not there is Sonchai, because he still preparing himself, of course he is really nervous, since it was a lifetime commitments, he will also have a twins and Kiet was father of his children, thinking of this making himself blushed. When he wear his suit, it was a bit difficult, since his belly is more bigger than he thought, he ate a lot lately and his belly become more bigger.

After a long preparation and making the guest wait, Sonchai finally walking downstairs and found his Limousine service, he personally opened the door and get in, on the way, he found something is wrong, the road was a bit unfamiliar and new, it should be takes Ten minutes to get at the wedding hall, but it was already fifteen minutes, plus the road was not quite right. He slowly get near at the window in the driver seat and knocked.

"Errr.. P I think you're going to a wrong way." Sonchai said.

"Aw, is that so?" The driver said.

"Yes P, you should turned left not right.." Then suddenly the driver take out a bottle of perfume and sprayed it to Sonchai face, Sonchai was shocked by sudden attack, he smell it, and he feel his head swinging. He tried to get near at the car door, but he became weak so fast, he fall in the ground landing his chest and face first, (Ground of the car lol).

The man smirked and looked at Sonchai he said. "Ayah, you look so good at your outfit, too bad your husband will not able to see you again, hahahah!" He laugh and continue to drive.

..

..

Kiet was looking at his watch and become impatient, his family was a bit confused too, Sonchai should be already been there, they felt a bit uncomfortable, but Kiet keep looking at his watch and didn't show any signs of worrying about Sonchai.

"Kiet?" Narong called out.

"Hmm?"

"Why Ai'Chai still not here? he should be here soon right?" Narong asked and his friends nodded.

"Right P, where he is already?" Aroon added.

instead of answering the questions, Kiet take out the phone and called his investigator. "What happened?"

"As you said, he moved exactly what you think."

"Did you track him down?" He whispered so no one else will heard him.

"Yes, boss.. I'm following them."

"Send me the address, I'm going." After that he hang up and prepared to leave.

"What happened to Sonchai P?" Aroon suddenly stopped him by blocking the way.

Kiet face was serious and you will see that his face suddenly change, he stared coldly. "There's something happened, Sonchai already left but still not here, more than an hour." Kiet frowned and didn't show any signs of suspicious behavior.

"P! What are you talking about what do you mean something happened to Sonchai?!" Aroon shouted that make all the people at the wedding hall heard, everyone of them is panicking and whispered to each other, except for Preeda, she smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" Narong said.

"Right, what exactly are you saying?" Charn added. at his back is the other members of the group.

"I think, he was abducted." Kiet lowered his head, and when his grandmother heard it, she suddenly collapsed, luckily Thanom immediately catch her.

"Grandma!" Thanom immediately check her and when he was sure there's nothing wrong about her and she just fell unconscious, he immediately pass it to the other doctors. "Kiet what Are you talking about?"

"What you hear is true, he was abducted." Kiet said.

"Are you sure he was or he just left you by some reason?" Preeda interrupted him.

Kiet frowned upon hearing her voice and his fist clenched, glaring at her and Preeda suddenly felt a shivered from that look.

"How can you sure he will do that?" Kiet asked back.

Preeda immediately recovered and said. "Well, maybe he was scared since he was a man?"

"There's nothing wrong about that." Boon said. "Beside, Sonchai never abandoned his responsibility."

"Right!" Aroon agree on that.

"You think so?" Preeda smirked. "If that so, then I'll go first since no one will listen to my opinion."

"Just go, we don't need you here." Aroon said. Preeda frowned upon hearing that.

After leaving, Kiet immediately called someone. "She finally left, prepared for everything." After that call, Kiet was about to walk again when Narong blocked his way.

"Whats going on??? I need to know."

"You should not get involved with this, since Sonchai don't want something dangerous happen to all of you." Kiet said.

"It will never happen, Sonchai protected us for many years, and now he was in danger I will not just sit there and wait for your update, I'll come with you." He exclaimed.

"No!" Thanom shouted, that make everyone startled. "I will not allowed that! What if something bad happens to you too?" Thanom glared coldly. "I'll go with my brother, find Sonchai and bring him back, so don't worry about it."

"The seven sins never asked for someone help, we have way to resolve our problem." Narong talked back to Thanom.

"Don't be stupid, do you think Kiet will just stay here without plan? Do you think that's how low we are? Saetang family was powerful family for a decades. We will not stay strong for nothing." He sighed softly. "I believe Kiet will never acted like this without a plan."

Narong and other looked at Kiet, was he already have plan's? From the beginning?

Kiet didn't say anything and just walked out, Thanom followed him and they get in the car and drove it faster.

watching them disappeared, Narong clenched his fist.

...

...

...

Pop walking towards the man who tied up at the chair, and he throws a bucket of water to him, Sonchai reacted by that and finally awake, he looked at his surroundings and found himself tied up. When he lifted his head he found a man in front of him, and his eyes was talking like he's going to devour him. Sonchai looked at him carefully and found that this guy was a bit familiar.

Sonchai frowned upon seeing him, and said. "Ohh you again.. haven't you tired yet?"

He knitted his brows. "You have a good memory, too bad your so stupid."

Sonchai smirked..

To be continued.