Chapter 4

Author's POV.

"P'Kiet... I.. I felt..itchy.. and hot." Sonchai said and his hand on Kiet tight, his eye's was blurred but talking with Kiet's eyes, Kiet swallowed his saliva and tried to focused on the road. Sonchai hand move to Kiet crotch and Kiet was startled, and looked at Sonchai. "P'Kiet, it's so hot here.. help me remove my.. clothes." Sonchai eyes was full of lust. Kiet reached out his hand to unbutton Sonchai polo, slowly but surely, when he already removed two buttons, Sonchai chest slightly revealed, Kiet gulped when he saw Sonchai milky white skin, and Sonchai never removed his eyes on him, like he's seducing him.

After Sonchai's body revealed, Sonchai removed his entire polo shirt, Kiet tried his best to focus on the road, but he can't help it, he keep looking at Sonchai's body. His nipples was pinkish, he's body was like a milk, his neck was wet from sweating and he still catching his breath make him looks like he was been unwrapped shrimp.

When they arrived at Kiet's house, Kiet carried him with Princess style and place him to his king size bed, Sonchai rolled over the bed and still feel very hot inside him. Kiet's eye's was like a lion looking at his meal, he licked his bottom lip and wipe his drooling saliva.

Sonchai was very uncomfortable inside him, he then remove his jeans, revealing his sexy and seducing body. To control the beast inside him, Kiet was about to leave at the room when his wrist was been captured by Sonchai.

"P'Kiet, help me it's really uncomfortable inside me." His face was like a tomato.

"You're not in yourself, you should rest, or you want to take a bath?" Kiet said and about to walk again, but Sonchai hold his wrist tightly and said.

"Stay here...help me.. I'm very uncomfortable, I felt itchy inside me and hot.."

Kiet brows knitted and can't hold back anymore, his dick still standing straight since he was driving and never soften.

The desired to devour this man in front of him was really on his limit. He then lowered his head to looked at Sonchai closer, their face was inch a part, Kiet felt Sonchai's mint breath, and Sonchai feel the same.

He stared back to Kiet and reached out his both hands to hold Kiet face by cupping it. Kiet eye's never blinked since he saw him. "Are you sure you want me to help you?"

"Yes, please..help me." His voice was angelic, Kiet slowly lowered his head to devour those fluffy and pinkish lips of Sonchai. He kissed Sonchai lips and force Sonchai to opened his mouth, their tongues exploring together, Sonchai taste sweet like a strawberry.

Kiet pushed him down to bed and crawled over him, he lowered his head licked Sonchai fluffy lips, Sonchai take initiative to remove Kiet's shirt and pants while their lips still tangled together.

After removing all their clothes, Kiet pressed him down and kissed his neck to back shoulder, slowly lowering his kissed and biting, leaving some marks on Sonchai's entire body. His hand touched Sonchai buttocks and squeezed it, Sonchai groaned loudly at pain and pleasure, Kiet sucked his earlobe while his dick was rubbing Wayo's butt.

He then open his drawer to get lubricant, he poured into his finger and used it to prepare him. Sonchai felt more itchy when Kiet finger come in to his butt, the mint flavor of the lubricant make him feel tingling sensation, Kiet used his first finger before added more, until he thinks Sonchai was ready, his dick was hard as rock and he then put it in.

Sonchai was startled first, but as soon as it get in, Sonchai groaned loudly in pain and pleasure, his face was flushed. Kiet kissed him to his back while pumping him.

"Fuck! you're too tightly!" Kiet said, Sonchai keep groaning and Kiet was satisfied with his moaning.

After a minutes, Kiet cum inside of him, Sonchai was exhausted and catching his breath.