Chapter 45 ( End)

Authors POV.

When Wayo got back home, he have a face like he won the lotto, Chimon, Runway and Dream while holding Good to his hand watching Wayo. Chimon couldn't hold it but to laugh, his Dad Wayo still have a childish side, even he was already old enough. Well Wayo already 32 but he was late bloomer, because he take all responsibility to his group before and never have a chance to do what supposed to do when you're young.

Runway shake his head while Dream smiling to his Young Master. Chimon suddenly think something and opened his mouth. "Ohh right Dad, Grandma said that she wanted us to visit there, because she already miss us."

"She did?" Runway puzzled.

"She did sa that?" Wayo puzzled too.

Chimon eyes lifted and secretly hit Runway back and added. "You forgot? Grandma called earlier! Dad don't worry P'Dream will accompany us there, so take your time with Daddy." Chimon winked, Wayo suddenly get what Chimon wanted to say, Wayo blushed hardly and rubbed his temple.

Runway first puzzled by them, but a minute later he finally get it when Dream nodded at him. "Ohh right right.. Grandma call to asked  us to come over to her house. Right, I'm still young but I easily forget. Lets go prepared our things."

"Yeah, Dad we will bring Nong'Good with us, so take care Daddy when he came back home okay?" Chimon winked.

Wayo face was red but still he nodded, he was afraid he will moaned loudly if Phana and him did something, it's better that his children are far away for a while to make himself comfortable.

After he send off his children, Wayo went to the bathtub, he wash his hair and whole body with a fragments bath soap. Slowly rubbing it to every part of his body not leaving any parts.

After doing that, he went to his room and put some clothes. He pick a simple plane white sleeveless shirt and boxers short. Choosing this was not look like he was the one seducing Phana, it will hurt his pride because it's out of his personality but, choosing this also make Phana want more do it to him. Sleeveless shirt will reveal his some parts, boxer shorts also will reveal his smoth and milky white skin legs. This is Phana weakness, he was easily turned on when he saw Wayo wear this.

Wayo checked his mobile phone and found it's already 6pm, Phana still on his work so Wayo decided to take a nap.

Around 8pm Phana did arrive home and found that the house is empty, his children wasn't here even his butler Dream, he went to their room to look for his wife and found him sleeping on the bed. Wayo sleeping side while he hugging the pillow, his right legs lifted at the pillow revealing his fine leg, his beautiful face with long eye lashes with white and milky skin revealing making Phana gulped. Phana slowly walked towards his wife, he crawled over him and slowly put closer his head, he smelled the fragments of Wayo's body and it's so good with smell of strawberries. Phana smirked and smelled his wife, his nose touching his wife body while smelling him. He move to Wayo's neck that make him tickles.

Wayo eye's opened and push Phana a bit. "Hey P'Pha, its tickles!" Wayo complaining but his reaction betraying him.

Phana smirked and said. "Where's the children?"

"Ohh, Mom called them to come over there because she missed them already." Wayo said.

"Ohh is that so? Or are you making excuses to have time with me?" Phana teased him.

Wayo eyebrows lifted. He was innocent here! "Are you crazy? Why would I do that? I prepared to be with my children than a pervert old man!" Wayo hump. He looked at the other side, Phana was a bit hurt when Wayo called him old man, pervert is a bit okay but he still young! He still not in 40's to be old! Phana put the blanket to him and turned around. Ignoring Wayo, Wayo stunned and felt guilt to what he said. Wayo patted him. "Hey! Khortot.. I didn't mean to."