Chapter 13

Author's POV.

Kiet and Sonchai arrive at their own house, this is the one will be their home when they finally got married, but Kiet insist that they have to stay already together, plus Kiet will provide a security and new home with his group, for this chance.

Sonchai accept it but, they will not sleep at the same bed for the meantime, until they didn't get married yet. The house have two rooms, for guest room and the main room, Kiet sleep at the guest room, since he wanted Sonchai to be comfortable when he and him already got married.

This night, after hearing the news that the most evil in this world for Sonchai, he's strength and courage become weak, he wanted to sleep already, Kiet did not make him more uncomfortable so he let him be.

Sonchai staring at the ceiling and remember those painful past, his hearted to that woman still hadn't disappeared, the memories of the past keep coming back, he clenched his fist and his eyes become teary.

Why she got escaped from the prison? And why now? Sonchai was pregnant, he can't fight now, he can't put his baby to danger.

He sat on the edge of the bed, then wiping his tears before grabbing the pillow, looking at the digital clock, it's already twelve at the midnight. It's new to him, recently he always sleep earlier, but now.. he felt that when he sleep.. it will be forever like his parents..

He was afraid that his baby will not see the world because of the feeling.. that someone is going after him.

He slowly got up and walked out of the room, looking at the hallway, then he walk to the room at the other side, he reached out his hand and slowly opened the door and peeking at it, then he was startled when Kiet was standing at the front door.

"Geez.. you startled me!"

"Did I?" Kiet pretend to think and open the door widely. "Why? can't sleep?"

Sonchai was embarrassed and looked at the side, before nodded.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Kiet lips curve.

Sonchai stared at him then he said. "Can I stay at your room for a while, I.. I wanted to make myself sleepy.. let's talked about something to make me feel sleepy." He explained.

"Sure.. come in." He step aside and Sonchai slowly walked inside, he was really embarrassed but he need to talked with someone. Sonchai sat at the side and Kiet lean on the bed then, he put his both hands to his chest. "What do you want to talked about?"

"Well.." Sonchai rubbed his temple before started talking. "actually.. I'm a..bit.. scared.. no... actually.. I'm really scared."

"Scared of what?" Kiet tried to understand him well.

"About that girl..no..she was a demon in disguise." He clenched fist and tried to avoid eye contact with him. "I saw.. I saw.. how she killed our family.. how.. she murder a person.." Then Sonchai started to talked about his past.. and all what happened to them.

Kiet hold Sonchai's hand and said. "You don't have to worry, like I said.. I'm already here to protect you.. there's nothing going to happen as long as I'm alive. promise." Kiet smiled at him then Sonchai face brightened.

"Thank you P'Kiet..thank you for listening to me." He said and his face become red. Kiet shocked and he was so happy to heard Sonchai called him P'Kiet with a very cute voice, it was so good like he was in heaven. He smiled widely then Sonchai felt a little bit wrong. "Why you're face like that?"

"Can you tell it again?"

"Tell what? it was so long story and now you wanted me to repeat it all?" he exclaimed.