Chapter 28

Before I start, I want to share this picture, it was really beautiful to my eyes, when I'm scrolling down at Facebook, this picture make my day, hope you guys too

Before I start, I want to share this picture, it was really beautiful to my eyes, when I'm scrolling down at Facebook, this picture make my day, hope you guys too. This picture showing how beautiful Bas is. No one can denied it.

Author's POV

The sky was bright,and the weather wasn't that hot, Arthit looking at the blue sky while watching the birds flying around, he's sitting on the ground at the garden beside the Kongthanin hospital.

He sighed deeply and felt sorry for what he said to Wayo, although he was a bit mad, he knows how Wayo loves them. From his behind, Kongpop watching him, then before he approach him, he went first to the vending machine to buy a cold drinks, then while Arthit was starring at the sky, Kongpop handed over the cold drink, towards his face making Arthit startled by him.

"Ahh! You scare me." Arthit exclaimed.

"Here have a drink." Arthit take the drink and Kongpop sat beside him.

Arthit opened his drink and said. "Go on scold me already."

Kongpop looked at his face and smile. "I'm not here to scold you, actually.. you're not wrong, even him. Both of you are right for me." He drank before added. "But, you should at least let him explain why."

"I know, actually.. I don't want him to burden him more, he already have his own family, he should take care his family first before us.." Arthit eyes was teary already. "In fact, he shouldn't worry about us from now on."

Kongpop sighed softly. Then he take out his handkerchief and handed over to Arthit. "Hmm."

"What? I don't need that, I'm not crying!"

"Yes, you're not, but at least wiped your eyes." Kongpop smiling said.

Arthit take it and used it. "Your always not good at me, why you suddenly change?"

"I am not, I just found that it's quite fascinating arguing with you." with a smile at his face.

"IDIOT." Arthit said and blushed.

..