Chapter 26

Author's POV

Author's POV.

Beam slightly awake, he rubbed his eyes and looked at his surroundings and didn't find Forth, he was exhausted from exercise last night, and found himself wearing a different T-shirt. Suddenly.. he remember everything what they did last nigh, the words embarrassment suddenly, the event happened earlier played on his mind in HD of 1080 quality!

The cinema opens in 3..2..1..

Two figures are there, doing some r18+ scene, at the bottom, was the legendary uke, he was moaning loudly while the top with alias name the big Python pet, hovering above him, the bottom man with alias name of legendary uke was pleading in cries and lustful sobs.

The uke was really weak in pleasure, just touch with the big Python, he already surrender his flag and gave all he have in just one night! He wasn't satisfied yet, he's the one who make moves! He forcefully kissed the big Python and he's the who requested the hardcore mode! WTF! He liked the hardcore one to his first time!

The big Python send his kiss all over his body, leaving a trace of purple mark on his body and gave such a pleasure to the other half. Not to mention, he wasn't satisfied with one round and wanted two more rounds until he lost his consciousness! What a slut to his hubby!

These are the thoughts of the in-denial Ger, whose face is all still and flawless but with a mind filled with r18+ of AV-shits.

A/N: AV - Adult video. *Smirked*

After a few minutes of fighting with his thoughts, Beam landed to in-denaial planet and landed to the earth surface, he slowly move his butt and felt to much painful at his back, he tried to fix his sitting position and before tried to stand up, his fragile body and weak knees don't want to coordinate with him. He wanted to escape from this embarrassment, but he's body won't obeyed to him.

Suddenly the door opened, make him startled to death and jumped uncontrollably to the bed, covering his body with quilt and ignoring the pain he felt a while ago.

Forth looked at him, with worried expression, did he forced him to do it with him? Why Beam reacted like that? Holding a tray with breakfast, Forth clenched his hold at it, he frowned. Looking at the floors and feeling wrongful. Beam saw his action and felt a bit wrong to himself, why he acted like he was the victim! He's the one who kiss to Forth making Forth do it to him, and he's the one who asked for more.

"P'Forth." He suddenly said, making Forth back to his reality, Forth gave him a force smile.

"Are you hungry? Here." He putted the food at the table to side of the bed. "I'll take a walk outside, eat well." Forth was about to walk away from Beam, when Beam suddenly hold him to his wrist. Forth was a bit startled.

Beam was shy although they already do it, he was really embarrassed about it. "Err.. P'Forth khup, well.." he rubbed his temple, while still not letting Forth wrist go. "Well.. you know my back hurt, so I can't move well, can.. can...can you feed me?" He closed his eyes because of shyness to what he said, Forth looked at him and found it quite adorable, he patted his head.