Chapter 38

Author's POV

Author's POV.

The sun was already bright but Wayo still sleeping peacefully, his face was sank into Phana chest, while his hands hugging Phana waist. Smelling Phana make him more want to sleep.

Phana already awake since earlier, but he couldn't move himself since Wayo never let him go and smelling like a dog to his chest, Phana smirked while watching his beautiful wife doing this, he never get tired of it.

Phana reached out his hand to touch Wayo's hair at front and sway it before kissing his forehead. Wayo felt his warmth kiss and smile, he move closer to Phana chest and rubbed his nose to it. Phana smirked and whispered softly. "Wake up already."

Hearing his voice, Wayo missed it so much, he felt that he didn't meet him for too long. "Hmmm." He smile and added. "Let me sleep more five minutes."

Phana sighed softly and let his wife sleep more, after five minutes, Phana asked him again but Wayo said another five minutes. After more minutes, finally lazy Wayo woke up, his five minutes become thirty minutes. Phana spoiled him since he knows that when you're pregnant you sleep more than unusual.

Both of them happily went to the dining table, Wayo's in-laws already there waiting for them. It's not breakfast anymore since it's almost noon, so Mrs Kongthanin asked for lunch.

Mrs Kongthanin smilingly when she noticed that Wayo face become brighter now, not to mention Phana taking care of his wife again, she knew that finally this young couple back together. "Yo, hows your sleep?" Mrs Kongthanin asked.

"I sleep well Mom." Wayo said.

"I'm glad both of you are okay now, please don't argue anymore huh? Love each other until you guys grow old." She grabbed Wayo's hands and smilingly patted it.

Wayo nodded and smiled back. Mr Kongthanin patted his son shoulder and said. "I'm so proud of you my son, you and your older brother bring honor to our family."

"Thank you Dad." Phana nodded.

"Oh right, whats the news about that evil bitch?" Mr Kongthanin referring to Pring.

"I'm going there later for their final trial, I did requested for highest punishment for them." Phana explained.

"Good to hear that."

"P'Pha, I'll go with you." Wayo looked at him.

Phana startled, he thought that Wayo don't want to see them. "Are you sure you okay now?" He worried about Wayo health.

"Hmmm, beside I wanted to see with my own eyes when their sentence come." Wayo clenched his hold to spoon and fork. Phana sighed deeply and touch his wife hands.