Chapter 24

Author's POV

Phana was panicking, he was shocked and forgot what he need to do, although he was a doctor, but when someone you love was in danger, it's true that you're more powerless about it

Wayo was in pain, he felt that his baby was about to get out, Phana was holding him but obviously that he was shocked until now and didn't even move. Wayo looked at him and rise his hand to slap him. Phana was stunned about the slap. "Shiit P'Pha! Don't day dream! I think I'm about ti gave birth!"

Phana, finally realized it, he shouted. "Dream!!! Dream!!"

Dream running towards them, he was stunned too.  This is the first time Phana shouted his name. "Khup Young Master?"

"Yo was about to gave birth, help me to bring him to car." Phana said.

Dream was panicked too, he find the car key and immediately prepared the car, Phana carry Wayo with Princess style, putting him at the back seat, then Dream immediately drive the car.

"Hurry!" Phana said.

"Yes."

"Shiit Pha! It's hurt so much! You said it wasn't that hurt to gave birth!" Wayo groaned in pain, he then grabbed Phana's hair. "I'm going to kill you after this ahhh!"

Phana let him be, he hold his hand and interlock together. "Dream, faster."

"Are you stupid? Your panicking too much, if you let him drive faster, soon we will be dead by accident." Wayo said

Phana picked up his mobile phone and dial Forth number. After a few rang, Forth answer. "Yes, my brother." Forth said.

"P'Forth, prepare the operating room, Yo was going to gave birth." Phana said.

"Huh!" Forth was shocked, and stand to his chair. "Where are you guys now?"

"Where on the way already, prepared everything and call Doctor Kongpop."

"Got it!" He hang up immediately and do what Phana asked, fifteen minutes later, Phana car arrived at the emergency room, there's a staff member already there waiting for them, putting Wayo at the bed before bring him at the operating room.

Kongpop do his job, Phana and Forth waited until the operation finish, it's takes almost two hours, before Phana heard a sound of baby's crying. Phana heart relief when he heard that. Then, it suddenly disappeared when a nurse run outside the operating room, with panicking expression. Phana knees suddenly weakened, Forth immediately helped him. "P'Forth, what's going on?" He asked. He didn't want to admit that something going wrong inside.

"Just wait, everything is going to be alright." Forth said.

A nurse run back, with defibrillator and immediately entered inside the room.