Chapter 29

Author's POV

Author's POV.

After, the exhausting night for Wayo, Phana finally let him go and let him rest, although they did not do make a baby because he still not that good from giving birth. Phana use his mouth and hands to do work. Making Wayo's mouth and hands numbness.

His facing at the window, while Phana hugging his back, with quilt covering their bodies. Wayo still awake, although he was tired and exhausted, he still can't ease his mind until he didn't know what Phana did this past few days.

He knows that Phana, love's him and will never betray him, he knows that it was related to Yiwha that's why he can't wait to hear about it from him.

Wayo keep sighed deeply, Phana felt that, he hugged him tightly, and rubbed his hammer head to his butt, his other leg tangled up in him, pulled Wayo towards him and locked him to embrace.

Wayo wanted to remove it, but Phana hug was much stronger than him. Wayo opened his mouth. "P'Pha, errr.. can.. I know where have you been this days?" Wayo mumble enough to make Phana heard that.

Phana eyes was close but he was wide awake. "Hmmm. Can we talk about it tomorrow and lets rest first?" He plead.

"Nope, not a chance. Tell me what where have you been!" Wayo voice rise a little.

"I'm really exhaust, can't we talk about it tomorrow?" Phana still pleading.

"P'Pha! You will talk or you will sleep outside." Wayo turned around to face him while Phana still hugging him. "Hey, tell me."

Phana eyes closed said. "I just take care about what happened to your family, and I was really exhausted from making them talk." Phana mumbled.

Wayo eyes widened, and shake Phana's head. "P'Pha! Tell me the whole details!" Wayo keep nagging him. "P'Pha! P'Pha!"

Phana opened his eyes and stared at him. "Seriously? My wife let your husband sleep first I'm really tired."

Wayo squeezed his cheeks and said. "You have to tell me before you go to sleep, I can't sleep without knowing that!"

"Oiiiiiiiiiii.. I'm really tired of what we did earlier." Phana whined.

Wayo was embarrassed remembering what they did earlier. "Who...who.. who said you'll do it! Your the one who force me to do that!" Wayo complained.

Phana face move closer to Wayo's face making Wayo to looked away. "Why? Don't you like it?" He asked.

Wayo face become red as tomato. "Who..who...said I want it! You force me!" Wayo exclaimed.

Phana reached out his hands and hold Wayo's face and force him to face him. "Are you sure?" Wayo can't look at him straight and keep trying to avoid Phana stare. "Then why are you avoiding my eyes and can't looked at me?" Phana smirked.