Chapter 6

Author's POV.

After the long treatment for Narong and Aroon, finally, they're both got better, months past, and things are get back to normal, except Sonchai.. this past month Sonchai become lazy, every morning he got a morning sickness, not just like that, he slept more than before.

This past months, Sonchai and Saetang brother, didn't talked about it, after Narong and Aroon completely healed, they never heard news about them. The seven sins, don't have news about this two brothers, but Saetang connection was more than anyone thinks.

Saetang family has a history of being a government employee, Kiet's father was the Head of the police force, while his uncle was vice Minister of Thailand. it's very easy to Kiet to get more information about this group, all he needs to do was to find them and he will just follow this group.

Every day, Kiet was there to look after Sonchai, but this past days, Sonchai keep staying inside the house and only his group keep coming out, but Sonchai never gave up and keep waiting every day to see him.

Like this day, it's almost night but Sonchai still not going outside, Kiet dumbfounded. Then he heard the gate open but the problem is, it's not Sonchai. it was Aat

Aat going out to buy some food for Sonchai, because Sonchai change a lot this days, before Sonchai love to eat Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad). But apparently, Sonchai suddenly vomiting after smelling this, and requested for Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup). Sonchai never eat spicy food before, this what makes the group shocked. Narong already knew what happening about him, but he still doesn't want to say it out.

Aat was startled by Kiet when he called his name. "Aat right?" Kiet said.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Aat exclaimed. "Doctor Kiet, what's bring you here?"

"Well..." Kiet rubbed his temple. "I was thinking if everything is okay about Narong and Aroon?"

"Seriously?" Aat stared at him. "You know that it's over a month ago, and now you here to asked about them? For real?"

"Well..." Kiet looked around. "I was wondering if Sonchai was okay.."

"He's not okay.." Kiet was interrupted by Aat.

"Why! what's wrong with him? Do he have a fever? or something pain in him?" Kiet said then he saw that Aat glared at him. "Well... I'm just concerned about you guys.."

"He become lazy and things change to him suddenly." Aat said, and Kiet listened to him. "Ohhh, right, he vomited every morning before, then now he doesn't want to eat papaya! it's his favorite before, but now he don't want it, that's why I'm going outside to buy tom yum for him." Aat sighed softly and added. "Right, you're a doctor right, do know about this symptoms?"

Kiet face was priceless after hearing about this, he smirked and said. "Anything else change about him?"

"Yeah, he never like eating spicy food, but now he like to eat tom yum a lot! it's really new about him." Aat exclaimed.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Kiet said. "And tell me more about him, to able understand whats wrong with him."

Aat was puzzled first but he was convinced so he followed by him.

..

..

Wayo was lazy as hell, he keep sleeping after eating and he felt that he eat a lot more this past few days, his stomach was big already!

His heartbeat was wasn't normal, and most of all, his mood swings always! He can't understand himself too.

A few more minutes, finally Aat arrived at the house, and said. "Ai'Chai, we got a visitors." The seven sins member looked at the door and a handsome man entered.