Chapter 21

Author's POV.

Wayo having a good dreams and smiling while sleeping, it was already nine in the morning, while smiling, Wayo uncontrollably said. "P'Pha, I missed you." His voice was angelic from specific person.

Phana smirked upon hearing that from his mouth, he rubbed Wayo hair and he near his mouth to his ear to whisper something. "I missed you too my Wife." it's was a low voice but it's gave Wayo tingling sensation, Wayo uncontrollably smiled. He move closer to Phana, and reached out his hand to hug him. Wayo was laying down, while Phana still sitting at his side, Wayo hand reached at Phana crotch and he didn't notice it because he thought that he was dreaming, Phana startled by it.

And the thing is, it's giving him a hard time.. he tried to remove his hand slowly, then after removing it, Wayo's hand move again to his crotch, it's uncontrollable, because Phana was sitting at his side and his back at the top of the bed, making his lower part body near to Wayo's face. So when Wayo's hand moving, and tried to hug him it always at his dick.

Phana blushed hardly and he have a damn hard time! He then shake Wayo to woke him up, while Wayo's hand on his dick, he tried his best to control himself. "Yo, wake up already and take your breakfast." Yes, Phana already prepared a breakfast for him, and it was at the side of the table. Wayo rubbed his nose at Phana's pants and did not woke up yet. Then Phana added. "If you don't want to get up, I'm going to rape you." Wayo eye's suddenly open, then he looked at his hand where it touching, then he squeeze it few times to know if he was dreaming.

Finding that it wasn't a dream, Wayo was startled. "Shiiya!" He removed his hand and move a bit far from Phana.

"Enjoying touching my dick?" Phana asked.

"Touching your ass! Why.. why.. are you.. here!" Wayo voice rise a bit, and shattered.

"I'm here to take you back home." Phana smiling said.

"Why? I'm here to visit my friends coz I missed them." Wayo simply said, looking at his surroundings, and noticed that he and Phana are alone in the same room.

Phana brows knitted. "Are you sure you're not running from me?"

"Who..whos.. running! I am not!" his voice tone a bit rise.

"Coming here at three am in the morning, with clothes, are you sure you just visiting here?" Phana teasingly asked. Wayo looked away, he then lowered his head and play with his fingers, Phana deeply sighed. He reached out his hand to hold Wayo's hand. Wayo was startled by sudden touch. He looked at his eyes and same as Phana. "Look here, I'm sorry.. please go home with me. I'm sincerely sorry for being rude to you. please.. na.. na.." Phana gave him a pity look.

Wayo, blushed and tried to avoid his look. "What are you talking about, like I said, I didn't run away, I'm here 'coz I missed my friends." playing his fingers, while Phana hand to top of his hand. Wayo added. "Beside, you're quite busy, I'm lonely at home. I don't have friend to talked."

Phana looked down, he take his hand to his cheek and gave a pitiful eyes. "I'm sorry na.. na.. I know I'm being jerk to you, but I have a reason why."

Wayo looked at his eyes and asked. "Then why?"

"Well.." letting go his hands, Phana play his fingers and added. "I'm not sure to this, but I'm holding myself not to devour you."

Wayo uncontrollably laughed. "What the hell are you saying."

"Whats so funny, I'm being serious here, I trying to hold back myself, because of you." Phana said.