Chapter 3

Author's POV

The rumors spread out all over the hospital, that the bunch of gangster have a special treatment gave with director of the chairman son of Saetang family, they said that this Gangster group that been reported to do trouble at the Emergency room, got a privilege to used the VIP room. Not just like that, no one is allowed to check them even nurses without permission from the director of the hospital.

Narong was transferred to VIP room, with two bedroom, for him and Aroon, so they will not feel lonely. The VIP room was complete furnished, and not looks like a hospital room at all, they got a big flat screen TV, Refrigerator with unlimited stocks of food.

The nurses and other doctors, checked the information about this group, but the file name of the record was restricted by director, and they cannot open it without director password.

Sonchai was satisfied with the following, but apparently, he don't have that big money to pay for it!!!

Sonchai came at the director office, to talked about it but Kiet, Secretary told him that he doesn't have a privilege to enter there without the invitation from the director himself, Sonchai has no choice but to wait at Narong room.

Aroon, was doing well but still waiting for his hand to heal, Charn, Boon and Aran stay at their house, yes the seven sins, base. While Aat and Sonchai stayed at the hospital to take care of them.

Aroon was much better than Narong, Narong need more time to heal than Aroon not to mention, Narong has a long term healing process, so mostly they need to stay at the hospital.

At the other side, nurse Preeda noticed that, ever since this group arrived at the hospital the atmosphere of this brother suddenly changed, he then secretly take a picture of Sonchai and send it to certain person.

Preeda receive a call as soon as the other person saw the picture.

"P'Pree! where did you see that bitch!" The girl from the other line said.

Preeda was startled first and recovered from the shock. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, he was that guy, the one I told you before!" Her voice was angry.

"What do you mean?"

"P'Pree, that bitch is the Ger I told you before!"

Preeda frowned upon hearing about it. "I thought you said that you already killed all of them?"

"I thought so! But when you send the pictures, I was shocked too! How come that bitch still alive!"

"I think his not alone, here at the hospital, he have a group of friends, and I noticed that they're looks was different from the man, and looks feminine."

"it's impossible! I'm pretty sure I killed them all! How could this happen again! I stay here at prison after I killed them and now, I'm still here but there he is still flirting and looking for dick of other! That bitch! When I get out here at prison I kill them all!"

If you guys was thinking how come he have a mobile phone at the prison, it's very simple, money is the answer.

Preeda supported her well, Preeda was her mother younger sister, and that bitch at the prison still unknown the name 😉😉

"Auntie, Please do something, I really hate Ger! they all bitches and they using their beauty to seduce the man!"

Preeda was really annoyed when he heard about them, Now this group of Ger is seducing Kiet! After all he invest to Kiet, now he arrived and will get the one she love!

Her blood boiling from anger.

She then called another person from her contact. "Hello, finally you called me, so are you going to gave me a chance?" The man said from the other line.