Chapter 43

Author POV.

Unlike before, Pring unable to escape this time, she was isolated from others to avoid her sweet talk, few days after, her life miserably end. Everything back to normal now, Wayo and his children back to his own house with Phana and same from the others

Phana did miss his wife so much when they met again, Wayo was been dragged into the bed, but Phana can't do that to him, Wayo can only offer his mouth to help him.

Chimon and Runway back to school, while Dream become they're personal bodyguard, driver, butler, and many more, although it was bit far from being lawyer and butler, his salary increase, beside Phana put him here because he trust him a lot more than anyone.

Pring was indeed no longer in this words but still Ger still not safe from lust and envy of others, Phana actually working on it, his father making a way to protect the last bloodline of Ger.

..

..

Ae, and his collogues working over time, after that his team also have a new employee, she was beautiful and young, this  also the reason why his team go to the nearest pub to celebrate a welcome party for her. 

Ae wanted to go home already but he knew that it wasn't proper way, Ae lately become more busy at work too, he have less time to his family, unlike Phana who was the owner of the hospital, Ae don't have a right to not go work and do work if he just want. Although they're friends, when it comes to work, it doesn't matter.

The new nurse sat beside Ae, her perfume was strong, while drinking Ae mind still on his house,  lately when he woke up, Pete is sleeping, when he go home Pete also sleeping, when Pete wanted to do that thing, Ae was tired and ask him to let him rest. It was typical couple problems, Pete mind focus on love while, Ae focusing more to responsibility as Dad to make profit for his family.

Lately he felt that he becoming cold to Pete, like when his birthday, he went home late because of some business, Pete texted him to go home earlier to celebrate his birthday, but he forgot it. When he went home that time, Pete sleeping on the table while his son on his bed. At the table there's a food and cake but obviously no one eat it and waited for him to came back. It was very late and he don't have time to eat dinner with them, he just bring Pete to their bed and sleep too. When he woke up Pete send his son to school and found that the cake for him already on the trash can. He can't blame Pete for this he was so cold lately because of work and no time for his family.

Its hit his head and felt like sooner or later Pete will leave him. The new nurse at his side spray a perfume on her even she was already smelly, her perfume landed to Ae also, without noticing it.

When Ae went home, he found that Pete removing the untouched meal from the table. "I'm home." He said.

"Oh your back." Pete said but he did not look at him.

Ae felt sad looking at his wife like this, he walked towards him and hugged his back. Pete startled by that but he was move. He turned around and hug him back. Suddenly he smell female perfume at Ae and unconsciously pushed Ae, luckily Ae landed on the chair. "Why?".

"Why you smell female perfume?" Pete said in a pissed off tone.

Ae smell himself and found that the smell was because of his new work mate. "It's not what you think."

"Then tell me what's it?" His voice bit rise.

Ae startled, he rarely see Pete mad, but he knows Pete well. Pete grabbed his collar. Ae tried to control his temper and said. "It's nothing don't think to much, I'll go rest now."