Chapter 11

Author's POV.

"Cheers!!!" The seven deadly sins member was having a drink in a pub, but, you can see that they all having a drink and no one is sitting beside Narong, instead, watching him got drunk by himself.

"Hey! why you guys looking at me!" Narong said. "It's not like that I'm going to bite you guys so what you scared of?"

"P'Rong! last time you got drunk you bite my ears! Then, before that you.. you bite.. P'Ran neck until you satisfied!" Aroon said. "You should stop drinking and don't make yourself drank too much." between the group, Aroon was the one who scared the most, last time Narong bitted him and gave him a bruise.

"Yah! Nong... what are you talking about? I don't have that habits, you should be careful what you say.. if ..if anyone hear that they might think that you're saying the truth." Narong said.

"Stop drinking already.. it's not good for you.." Aat said, he then tried to get the bottle of beer to his hand, but Narong did not let it go.

"Yah! I'm not drunk yet, beside we're going to be free! because Sonchai finally getting married, he left us finally." He said, but his face lie to himself, while saying that he keep sobbing. "Finally.. he will left us.. He.. already find his true love.. and .. left us.."

"That's not it, P'Chai said he will never left us!" Aroon said.

"Right, Ai'Chai was always there for us.. you should not think about him like that, beside.. he.. he deserved to be happy." Boon added. "He wasted his time for us, we should be thankful that finally.. He has someone who will take care of him."

"How.. how.. do we supposed to live without him?" Narong asked them.

"Ai'Chai, and P'Kiet said they will never leave us, and support us, you should not worry about it." Aran said.

"Thats not what I mean.. who.. who.. will cook a tasteless food for us?.. who.. who will tell us to be careful with other people?.. who will be our guardian?.. who will scolded to us?" Narong become sober.

"Don't worry, P'Rong.. I've been there before.. but you're one who say that we should be great full and not to be selfish for him.. We all have the same feelings, because we are family.. But his not going to leave us, he just getting married." Aroon explained.

"Right.. then let's drink and got drunk more! Cheers!" Narong drink a mouthful of beer.

All of them afraid to sat next to him, because, Narong has a bad habit of biting the person next to him, whoever is it.

..

..

..

This day, the police alarmed by the tip of anonymous caller, that this day will having a jailbreaking to the maximum cell, where the high profile criminals is detained.

The caller said that, this specific person will do the jailbreak this night, so to stop that being happen, the warden send this person to the biggest and higher security prison, while they on the road, suddenly the group of thugs stopped the transfer vehicle and fire a gun to the police officer, the casualties was massive, six police officer was found dead, while the person who supposed to be transferred to higher prison, went missing.

The person with multiple murder and Arson crime escape from the prison and now went missing, there's no trace of her.

While Wayo and Phana family was talking about the wedding at the living room, the news on specific chanel announced that the person name Anang escape from the prison, and Sonchai stunned about the news, it's make his knees weakened, he suddenly kneeled down and makes people around him startled, Kiet frowned upon seeing him like this. The brave and courageous in battle and Gang Leader, face suddenly frightened.. like he was scared of something. Kiet looked at the news that make Sonchai lost in his thoughts.