Chapter 23

Author's POV.

Yiwha was naked, she just done have sex with the same man, she stand up and walked towards at the chair near her bed, she picked up the wardrobe and wear it, she then sat there and look at the man who's smiling at her then she opened her mouth. "Did you get what I asked last time?"

The man smirked and sat at the edge of the bed, then he picked up his back pack and take out a handgun, he kissed at gun then said. "Of course, whatever you want I'll gave it you." He handed the gun to her and walked at her back, he hugged her at back and peck at her cheek. "When you want to do our plans?"

She looked at the gun devilish grin. "First, we need to get rid that talkative person, send our man to get him back to me. I'll kill him myself."

"I heard, he was on the protection of Wayo's member, do you want to add more person to kill?" He smirked.

"Bring many as you can, it will be my pleasure to kill them in front of me." She laughed hollowly.

"It's my pleasure, I'll send my man to them."

Yiwha smirked, she pointed the gun to picture of Wayo at wall. "Just wait you'll be next."

..

..

The seven deadly sins members walking outside, then Ae was with them, since they left at their old life, the seven sins members keep going outside to do what they didn't do before, for the help of Phana and whole Kongthanin family, they living a healthy and happy life.

Walking side by side and talking about they're all wanted to do more.

"Ohh, right, Ai'Ae.. well.. are you not bored with us?" Pete asked, he rubbed his temple and looked around.

"Right, we're boring right?" Newwie said.

"That's not true, I think you guys are pretty amazing, after I heard about your life story, it can't compare to what happened to me." Ae said from amazement.

"Of course we are amazing, not like that, were superb!" Can exclaimed. Ae, smiled and then, Can walking suddenly he bumped at the man, the man was well built, he stared coldly, at Can. "Sorry P' I wasn't looking at my way." He apologize.

The man didn't blink his eyes, and glared at him coldly, then a few more man came out from each side, they holding a pipe, club stick. The seven sins alarmed, then they stand to each other side, Ae was so scared, he then blurred out. "They.. they were man of Yiwha, they wanted to kill me." Ae shattering voice said.

After hearing the name Yiwha, the seven sins members face become mad, gritted their teeth in anger. "Yiwha man's huh.. I know Yo said don't do something reckless until he wasn't here, but I don't think I can hold it anymore.. just tell Yo my sorry." Beam said, he clenched his fist, same as Kit, Arthit, Newwie Can and Pete.

The sins group was only six members, then Ae was also there, but the thing is Ae was more girly than the sins members.

"Ai'Ae, when we started, run and asked for back up." Pete said.

"I can't do that... I can't leave you guys here." Ae teary eyes said.

"If you stay, we will all going to be dead." Pete said. "Call Pha and asked for help. we will hold them until we can." Pete smirked, actually the seven sins members already knew that they don't have a chance to win into this muscular group, plus, they're all experienced than them.

The number of the group was fifteen members, the seven sins members prepared to fight, each one of them will fight only with bare hands.

"Ae, get ready.."