Chapter 34

Author's POV.

The unforgettable fragment of body stocked at Wayo's nose, even while he's sleeping, the smells of Phana's body is there.

He missed this smell, he felt that he can sleep long more because of this. He unconsciously pulled Phana's body towards him and smell him. He also hugged him tightly, he did not even notice that he's lips curving while doing it.

Phana watching his wife doing that while Wayo's sleeping. He can't even hide his emotions, then he slowly move his face to kiss his wife forehead.

Wayo felt that heat from Phana's mouth when it touched to his forehead, he suddenly opened his eyes and found himself hugging Phana tightly, he also smelling Phana like a idiot. He used his full strength to push Phana out of the bed, and he did succeed, Phana rolled over the bed and fell on the ground floor.

"Ouch!" Phana groaned in pain. "Why did you do that!?" Phana rubbed his hips.

"You ASSHOLE! You tricked me again!" Wayo grabbed a picture frame from the drawer at the bed side, when he about to throw it, he saw that it was their wedding picture, he suddenly retorted and put back the picture, he looked at other options to throw, Phana noticed that and immediately run away from the room. "Hey! Come back here you crazy old pervert guy!" Wayo shouted and grabbed the pillow, he throw it and hit at the door.

Phana already outside wearing a boxer shorts only, he then peeked behind the door. "My wife are you still mad?"

"Yah! If I get you! You'll be dead meat!" Wayo tried to stand up but suddenly he can't move his waist because he's ass was sore, Phana do it to him like there's no tomorrow until he pass out. "Ahh. Ahh. It's hurt." Wayo massage his waist.

Phana tried to walked slowly towards him but Wayo glared at him, he noticed that Wayo looked again for things he can throw. Phana immediately run away again he hide behind the doors. "My lovely wife please forgive me na na!"

"Don't you dare to come near me! I'm going to sculpt your head!"

"I'm sorry na na!" Phana peeking at the door and can't enter because of flying object towards him.

At the dining table, Chimon and Runway eating breakfast while Dream helping them. Runway asked Dream. "Are they okay?"

Dream smiled at him and said. "Young Master, you don't have to worry about them, they usually doing that everyday before." Dream explained.

"Oh." Runway nodded.

"How long it will last?" Chimon added.

"Oh, sometimes it's take a half hour. It's okay Young Master Yo will forgive him soon." Dream said and poured him a cup of milk.
"Right, Young Master, you'll be late in school, you should eat faster now and I'll send you there."

"Khup." Runway happily said. Chimon watching his stupid brother and shake his head. He was so obvious.

Like Dream said, half hour later finally Wayo calmed down, he's leaning at the bed with sulking face, Phana smiling face bring a breakfast for his wife. "My lovely wife, here's your breakfast." He put the bed table from Wayo's leg and added. "Here eat well."

Wayo still sulking, he glared at Phana making Phana shivered. "It's your fault that I didn't have chance to have breakfast with my children, how can I get up when my waist so fucking hurt."

"Khupp.. khorthot krab(I'm sorry)." Phana said. "Then, do you want me to massage your back?" Phana smiled.

"Never mind." Wayo immediately answer him.