001. No More Talking

╒══════════════════╕Chapter OneNo More Talking╘══════════════════╛

Chapter One
No More Talking
╘══════════════════╛

     ALTHOUGH SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET UP WITH CHERYL BLOSSOM by her locker at a certain time, she didn't have the energy to get out of bed as soon as her alarm went off. And because she stayed in bed for another ten minutes, she hurried while getting ready so she could still meet her best friend at school. Her mother offered her a ride to school on her way to work and since she was pressed with time, she accepted the offer. Once Tori was dressed and had her bag ready, she hurried out of the house and into the driveway where her mother was waiting for her.

     "You look nice, as always," her mother said while smiling.

     "Thanks, Mom. You look nice too," Tori said as she put on her seatbelt.

     Her mother put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway. Tori played with the strap of her messenger bag as it sat in her lap and she looked out the window as her mother drove down the familiar route to Riverdale High. She checked her phone to see what time it was and she had five minute left before she had to meet Cheryl. When her mother pulled up in front of the school, she quickly hugged her before getting out of the car and hurrying towards the school.

     "Tori!"

     Tori rolled her eyes and the voice only urged her to walk faster so she could get away from them.

     "Tori, just wait! Can we talk?" the same voice asked as he grabbed her arm.

     Tori yanked her arm away and turned around to face the one and only Reggie Mantle.

     "It's a little too late for talking, isn't it?" Tori asked as she glared at him. "Besides, it was you who dumped me, not the other way around."

     "Yeah, because you keep wearing the type of clothes you're wearing now and you wouldn't stop attracting the other football players' attention, especially Andrews," Reggie retaliated.

     "Two things, Reggie. One, Archie is with Veronica. Two, I can wear whatever the hell I want and I don't need you or anyone else judging me for it," Tori said before walking away from the captain of the Bulldogs and headed towards Cheryl's locker.

     When she got there, the redhead was standing with her arms crossed and she was clearly impatient and didn't like to be kept waiting. She turned around when she heard Tori's heeled ankle boots clicking against the floor and Tori could tell Cheryl was not pleased.