013. Stupid Northsider

╒══════════════════╕Chapter ThirteenStupid Northsider╘══════════════════╛

Chapter Thirteen
Stupid Northsider
╘══════════════════╛

     "I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A TOUCH UP RIGHT NOW," Cheryl said as she and Tori walked into the girls' washroom.

     "I don't understand how you can go through high school with that tiny little bag you call a school bag," Tori said while crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

     "This just has my makeup in it," Cheryl said while pulling out a tube of lipstick and her phone. "Besides, I have a phone call to make."

     Before Tori could ask, Cheryl was already dialing a number and the phone rang loudly as it wad on speaker while Cheryl waited for the receiver to answer.

     "Hello?" Jughead's voice answered the phone which only confused Tori even more.

     "Cheryl, why do you have Jughead Jones' number?" Tori asked.

     "How's the lake house? Are you all settled in and spooning yet?" Cheryl asked cheerfully.

     "Who is this?"

     Tori could hear how confused Jughead was and just didn't know what Cheryl was up to this time.

     "It's Cheryl, you welfare baby," Cheryl said, seemingly annoyed that Jughead didn't recognize her voice.

          "Cheryl─" Tori said but was cut off with the ongoing conversation between the Jones Boy and Blossom Girl.

     "Not yet. I just wanna be sure that you know that Betty and Archie kissed in front of my house right before Christmas and that it seemed pretty serious. And I mean with-tongues serious. That's all! Enjoy your couples-only weekend, kisses to all. Bye now!" Cheryl said and hung up.

     "Cheryl, it was not your place to tell him that!" Tori said and Cheryl rolled her eyes.

     "Whatever," Cheryl said.

     "So, you seriously decided to tell Jughead about Betty and Archie's secret kiss and potentially break apart friendships and relationships just because you couldn't go with them to the lake house?" Tori asked.

     "When you say it like that, you make me sound petty."

     "You are being petty. Cheryl, it was none of your business and just because it happened right in front of your house, doesn't give you the right to just tell Jughead what they did."