009. More Than Kiss and Tell

╒══════════════════╕Chapter NineMore Than Kiss and Tell╘══════════════════╛

Chapter Nine
More Than Kiss and Tell
╘══════════════════╛

     ALTHOUGH THEY NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT, THAT MOMENT TORI HAD WITH SWEET PEA at Pop's lingered in the back of her mind but she tried not to think too much of it. But on the other hand, how could she not? Afterall, Sweet Pea just lifted her up and held her body against his like it was nothing and if it wasn't for Pop Tate who interrupted, who knows what would've happened afterwards. The last time she was that close to a guy was when she and Reggie were dating but not even he held her close the way Sweet Pea did. The jock never got up to dance with her to her favourite Michael Jackson song while they waited for their food, claiming it was stupid and childish so she never asked him again.

     She made sure she had everything she needed in her bag before locking the door and heading to school. When she got there, she headed straight for the student lounge where she and Sweet Pea agreed to meet so she could help him cover his Serpent tattoo on his neck.

     "Hey, Sweet Pea, I got the─" Tori stopped in her tracks and cut herself off when her eyes landed on a sight she was not expecting at all.

     Sweet Pea had his lips connected with another girl's lips and he was holding her the exact same way he held Tori the day before at Pop's when they were dancing together. He had his hands under her thighs that were exposed due to the pair of tight black shorts she was wearing and the girl had her hands holding the sides of his face as they made out in the middle of the student lounge. She swallowed the lump in her throat and her hand tightened its grip on her bag while the other one was clenched into a fist, which she shoved into the pocket of her denim jacket. She cleared her throat loudly, causing the two to pull away and Sweet Pea put the other girl down so she was standing on her own.

     This girl wasn't pretty. In fact, she was gorgeous. Her hair was like waves of dark curls cascading down her shoulders and she had her arms crossed over her chest that was covered by a black bralette, exposing her toned stomach and she had on a black leather jacket. The black shorts exposed her legs that seemed like they could go on for miles but Sweet Pea still towered over her. Her feet were covered with black boots with a two inch heel and stopped right below her knees.

     "I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Tori said while plastering a smile onto her face, even though she felt like screaming.

     The girl and the Serpent looked at each other before they doubled over while laughing rather loudly, as if they were mocking her. When the both of them calmed down, still letting out a few chuckles, the girl cleared her throat and her dark red lips curled up into a smirk.