011. Too Many Short Jokes

╒══════════════════╕Chapter ElevenToo Many Short Jokes╘══════════════════╛

Chapter Eleven
Too Many Short Jokes
╘══════════════════╛

     THE MORE TORI NOTICED MF GLARING AT CHERYL, THE MORE CURIOUS SHE BECAME as to why she was glaring. Did Cheryl get caught up in some drama with the Serpent girl? But then again, that wouldn't really be a surprise to Tori considering how Cheryl Blossom was the Queen of Drama at Riverdale High. Every time she asked Cheryl what was going on, the redhead simply changed the subject so Tori came to the conclusion that it was just none of her business so she should just stop asking. Cheryl had to leave school early for a doctor's appointment so Tori ended up walking to her locker alone after biology class.

     "Tiny!"

     Tori recognized Fangs' voice and rolled her eyes and she turned to face him as he made his way towards her.

     "If you're here to crack short jokes, feel free to keep walking," Tori said while slamming her locker shut.

     "I came to ask if you wanted to join us at the arcade. We didn't really get to properly welcome MF back so we figured why not spend some time at the arcade," Fangs said.

     Tori was a little hesitant at the mention of the Jones girl. Being in the same room with MF and Sweet Pea gave her an unsettling feeling but she had nothing else better to do with her spare time. She sucked in a deep breath and decided her answer to Fangs' offer.

     "Sounds fun," she said while smiling enthusiastically.

     "Great! The others are waiting outside," Fangs said.

     The both of them headed down the hallways and reached the exit where Sweet Pea, MF and Toni were waiting outside. Toni was standing by herself while MF was leaning into Sweet Pea who seemed to be laughing at something she had said. Tori forced herself to smile when Toni noticed her walking beside fangs and threw her arm around her shoulder.

     "Toni, you just saw me in biology last period," Tori said.

     "Doesn't mean I don't enjoy your company," Toni fired back while smiling.

     Tori only smiled back as a response and let Toni keep her arm around her shoulder. Tori looked at Sweet Pea who had MF leaning into his side while he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Oh, how she wanted to tell someone how their very close interactions were making her feel but she felt like they would only question why she felt this way and tell her that she was overreacting and had no reason to feel the way she did. Maybe she could talk to Cheryl, but the Blossom girl would squeeze every single detail out of Tori and if she ever found out that Tori was jealous of a Serpent, she would never hear the end of it.