Airbenders don't like pies, apparently

"The purpose of prose is to defuse your woes," I said. "Whenever tension lifts."

Aang and I were Chillin like a villain on summer vacation.

"Be sure to remember that you're an Airbender, and relaxing is one of your gifts."

"But Muteki," Aang complained. "I can't think of anything that rhymes."

"Just say what's on your mind," I encouraged.

"I have to fight the Firelord," Aang started. "And I'm probably going to die."

"But at least you're going to save the world and maybe get some pie."

"What has pie got to do with anything?" the tiny Airbender asked.

"It rhymes with Die, doesn't it?"

"But what type of pie? Is it sweet? Or savoury? Do I have to share the pie? You're stressing me out!" Aang stood up during his tirade.

"It's a metaphorical pie."

"But what if I don't like Metaphorical pies?" Aang whined.

"But Pie means that it's easy," I sighed. "Easy as pie? Ever heard that expression?"

"But facing the Firelord is the hardest thing I have ever done!"

I sighed. Long, drawn-out exhale.

"Maybe you need a good massage," I suggested. "Toph once gave me a good one that felt like she ripped my spine out, straightened it, then put it back in. It felt sooooooo good."

"I am really stressed..."

And with that, he left me to find Toph...