Seasick is bad sick... all sick sucks

Toph decided to bury herself in my armpit. We were sitting in the aft section, with the Duke's helmet nestled between her knees just in case. I rubbed her back as she breathed deeply, and the others chatted.

"You really have outdone yourself this time, son," Hakoda complimented Sokka.

"Yeah," Toph groaned, but never losing her sass. "Congratulations, Sokka. You managed to invent a worse way of travel than flying." 

She buried her face back in my armpit.

"Don't forget my helmet," the tiny kid said.

That did it. She upchucked breakfast along with what looked like a bit of last night's dinner too.

Mogui walked up to us at that point.

"My little sister had seasickness too," he said, holding a bracelet out to me. "It hits a pressure point that helps with nausea." 

He indicated a bead on the bracelet.

I mouthed a 'Thanks' to him, taking the bracelet as Toph groaned some more.

Mangetsu looked over from where he was powering the sub. I'm not sure if it was concern in his eyes or just regular worries.

"It was a brilliant idea to get the waterbenders to get the subs to sink and float," The Mechanist grinned at Sokka. "And the snorkel as well so we don't have to fully surface later for air."

"That bit was Mogui," Sokka said modestly.

"Still," The old geezer clapped the lad on the back. "Brilliant! Though the drawing was pretty hard to decipher."

We all had a good laugh at how bad Mogui and Sokka draw. It was good fun.

It wasn't long before the subs had to come up for air again. The snorkels, although good, did not allow enough airflow to deal with the stench of puke. We all agreed that it would be a good idea to surface and air out the cabins before the final assault.