Chapter #1: New Opportunity

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I was sitting down watching T.V. with my dog and cat. My tail swaying slightly and my ear occasionally flicking "Woof!" My dog barked "What Tater Tot?" I asked looking at the mutt. A mutt is a mixture of multiple dogs. "Woof!" He barked again going into a playful stance his tail wagging super quickly. Your probably wondering. Another dog?! From where?! Well... Aaron got him for me... for my birthday... before he completely stopped talking to me. I don't know what happened but... we stopped talking all of a sudden. I pulled Tater onto the couch and he sat in my lap. I looked at my watch and sighed "Time for your meds" I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen of my small apartment.

I reached my hand to grab the syringe but felt a vibration in my right back pocket. I jumped dropping Tater he fell on his face and my ears instantly went down "I'm so sorry baby! Are you ok?" I froze when I heard speaking from my phone "Sorry for what? Well... I'm fine thanks for asking" My face flushed red as I stood back up and grabbed my phone out of my pocket "Anyways" the person continued "How would you... like to room with Laurence, Garroth and I?" the person asked Who even is this? I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at the caller ID.

"Why would I want to move in with you?" "I'm glad you asked. There's a lot hot chicks here that I think you would like" My face once again flushed red as I started to cough "W-Why do you t-think I would care about h-hot chicks..?" "Travis? Are you ok?" I coughed heavily "C-Check the c-caller I-ID" "Oh! Sorry Blue wrong number" the person laughed "Its fine" "I mean you can still move in with us. If you don't mind sharing the basement with Travis" "Actually... that sounds better than living here. Thanks Dante" I smiled brightly even though he couldn't see me.

"You should start getting packed" Dante suggested, I nodded "Will do Dante, I'll see you later" I hung up the phone and put it in back in my pocket. I looked on the ground where Tater Tot was laying face down, I laughed and picked him up "Sorry buddy didn't mean to drop you there" I grabbed the syringe and put some of the liquid meds into it. I picked up Tater Tot and forced his jaw open then dispensed the meds into his mouth. I put Tater back onto the ground and he started to rub his snout on the ground while licking his lips as if I had just given him peanut butter.

I was always told that Tater Tot was a Labradoodle by people on the street but by vets I was told he's a Tibetan mastiff, Lab, Poodle, Siberian husky, chow chow, wolf and probably more. I don't understand how he's so many different breeds of dog but he's part each... he gets his coat from the poodle, colour from both the Tibetan mastiff and Lab, the fluffy chest from the mastiff and chow chow, the sharp fangs from the wolf, partially curly tail and the different coloured eyes from the husky and blueish purple tongue from the chow chow. He has a bright sapphire blue eye and the other is a bright emerald green his nose is both brown and pink. he has an up ear and a floppy ear, his muzzle is black and the rest of his coat golden with some big brownie coloured spots.

He is an active and hyper puppy that is smaller than Axel but will grow to be the size of either Basil or bigger. I walked into the living room my tail wagging slightly "Guess what you two" I looked at Axe and Bas. Basil's head popped up and her tail wagged happily, Axel on the other paw didn't bat an eye "We're moving!" My tail wagged a little quicker. Basil and Axel are just animals so they probably don't understand what 'moving' means but they'll learn every time I tell them we're moving and leave a house we're at. I heard the sound of dog claws hitting the wooden ground behind me when I turned around the mutt jumped onto me causing me to fall over Basil followed and joined in on licking my face.

Your probably wondering... how did that tiny adorable puppy just push you over??  well... last time you heard from me I was in a wheelchair I have got most feeling back in my legs. Most. I can't feel any pain below my waist. I was in the hospital for months healing and being helped to walk again. I was barely able to stand because of how long I was sitting in my wheelchair for, also because of the gashes in my legs from Bento attacking me. It took me a while to actually be able to walk again, I'm just glad I'm here for Axel, Basil and Tater Tot and not Luna, Luna wasn't the best pet baby sitter. So Petal ended up taking over even though she had more 'important' things.