Chapter #23: They're what?!

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I sat in the arm chair shifting uncomfortably as silence swept over both Zane and I, there was an occasional rattle of Basils tag since she was running around and playing with Tater Tot "So... um... I don't understand why you're mad..." I finally spoke up wanting to know why my best friend was mad at me, even though I had a small clue to why.

"I heard what you were doing in the bathroom... that's why... I thought you liked me..." Zane looked away he still had a guilty expression on his face "... What happened between Rebel and I was nothing serious... he ended up explaining to me why he had done that... He doesn't know why, but all of a sudden he'll get real... needy...? If he allows it to get worse he'll... rape or assault someone... hence why he normally has Purp around, Purp is his 'Boy Toy' but Purp was too busy talking to Jinx and Ruffles at the moment and it was starting to happen to Rebellian, he pulled me into the bathroom and asked for my consent, I agreed and well... yea.." I explained than looked away knowing Zane wouldn't believe me one bit..

"Its ok if you're still mad I completely understand... we both know we have feelings for each other and I shouldn't of done that knowing this..." "No... it's ok, I shouldn't be getting mad at you, we aren't even together I don't have the right to control your... sex life" I laughed "We didn't go that far!" "Y-You didn't...?" "Pffft no! Katelyn came in and cussed us out for not having any decency!" Zane laughed holding his mouth which was covered by his mask as always. "Were you being too loud?" Zane asked teasingly, my face went red and I nodded shyly.

"Hey... you want to know something you and your friends should do..?" I looked at Zane confused since he was derailing the conversation for me "I might join in but I don't know." "What should we do?" I asked happily "Well, sometime you should invite all your friends that live on MyStreet, and hang out at one of your houses, or Aphs house and tell each other your life stories, you guys can't know everything about each other yet!" Zane suggested "Thats.... actually a great idea..." I chuckled happily.

"Hm... I think we should do that over the summer thought! It would be alot more fun to sit outside in the nice heat and talk about ourselves, don't you agree?" Zane nodded "I might not join in and Aphmau might not either" "I know I know" "You guys already know a bunch about us" "I mean..." I blushed feeling flirty "I don't know everything about you" I moved and sat onto the couch so I could sit beside Zane "Well.. no... But... you.. um.." I could see blush creep up on Zanes cheeks as I laid my head in his lap "Continue" I smirked, I spreaded out my legs and laid comfortably "You know alot a-about us two already" Zane finished his sentence.

"D-Do you want t-to do s-something...?" Zane asked, he was shaking a bit as he studdered cutely. "Hm... maybe just watch a movie, I'm exhausted from how much walking I had done today while delivering the gifts, I had witnessed alot during those few hours" I chuckled, Zane joined and Looked down at me, just by looking at his eye I could tell he was smiling. Zane grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the T.V. putting on a movie quickly "By the way thanks for the Pinkie Cake..." Zane said pulling me up more into his lap, he laid down pulling me on top of him.

"No problem... I knew you would like it, I'm just glad you didn't already have it" My words were a little muffled since I had my face laying straight down on his chest "Aren't you gonna watch?" "Nah, I'm tired" I shivered than wrapped my arms around the larger male hugging myself closer to his body to feel his warmth "Ok, sleep well than..." Zane pulled a blanket over the both of us causing me to stop shivering and to lossend up my tense muscles.

That morning I woke up still on top of the same body underneath me, I could feel weight on my own back "Z-Zane..?" I opened my eyes underneath my dark blue mask "Yea?" Zane opened his eye "W-what's on me...?" "It's the labradodle, don't worry. The Basil is sleeping beside us" "On the couch?" I asked confused knowing there deffinetly wasn't enough room for the two dogs on the couch "No" Zane laughed "I moved us up to my bed, They followed and decided to sleep with us" I sat up causing the puppy to roll off of me and onto the floor, he yelped confused and stood up. I straddled Zane's waist and Looked down at the bruting emo.