Chapter #2: Moving Houses

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I woke up from a vibration in my back pocket. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered "Hey Dante" "Hey! You all packed? I can come pick up you and your stuff if you need me to!" "Really? that actually sounds great, I've got my furniture on Amazon so it should get sold" "Keep your bed and stuff, you'll need it" Dante told me "Ok. I thought so" "Will I see you soon?" "Mhm." I hummed "Of course, Wait. I have pets... are you and our roomies going to be ok with that?" "How many?" "Two dogs and a cat" "Oh yea, we'll be fine. Garroth has always wanted a cat, Laurence Enjoys walking dogs, Travis volunteers at the puppy hospital, and Me? Well I've lived with pets my whole life, I love having them around to keep me company. So I think all of us will be fine on the pets" "That's good" I said rubbing Tater Tot behind his floppy ear.

"Anyways, I'll see you when I get to your apartment. Be ready soon" "Got it. Bye Dante" "Bye Blue" I hung up the phone and stretched hiding my ears and tail. I'd often show my ears and tail while home but I guess that'll change drastically since I'll be rooming with four other people. After about a half hour there was a knock on my door, Basil and Tater Tot bolted for the door both barking and Axel bolted for his hiding place "I'm coming!" I jumped onto my feet, quickly walking to the door. I opened the door and gestured Dante inside "How many boxes you have?" That was Dantes first question. "I don't know. Not much, About five?" "Ok I'll go grab one and throw it in the back of my car. Hurry" Dante picked up one of the boxes and quickly carried it to his car "What's the rush?" I asked myself as I grabbed a box and did the same. Once we got all the boxes into his car I went back up to the apartment and grabbed the animals "Axel, Basil, Tater Tot" I called. Tater and Basil came running, I had to go and find Axel.

I put Tater Tot back into his harness, put his leash on and kind of dragged him out I carried Axel and allowed Basil to follow me, she is a loyal enough dog. I walked out for the car and got each pet in, I held Axel. Basil and Tater Tot went into the back but at some point in the car ride Tater got onto Dantes lap looking out the window happily. Once we got to the house I got out still carrying Axel and let basil out, Tater Tot jumped out and bolted "Tater!" I yelled running after him still holding Axel "Tater Tot! Stop!" "Is this your dog?" a familiar raven haired lady asked she had Tater Tot by the leash, I nodded happily I put Axel on my shoulder and grabbed Tater Tot out of the lady's arms "Wait... I know you..." She spoke,  I looked at her face and cocked my head.

"That cat... and dog... what are their names?" "The cats Axel and the dogs Basil" the girl smiled "Blue!" "Yes...?" my eyebrows furrowed and I cocked my head. "Aphmau! I didn't know you would be our neighbor!" "Well I definitely wasn't expecting this!" I looked at Aphmaus puppy, it was a Siberian husky with a slight tint of a blue coat. She had on a purple collar, it was covered in stars and the leash that was attached was the exact same "Your dog is quite beautiful. What's her name?" I asked "Celestia. Her name is Celestia, What's your puppies name?" "Oh. Lil old Tater Tot?" "His name is Tater Tot?" I blushed and looked away embarrassed.

"Y-Yes..." "That name's so cute!" I covered my ears at the other voice "Kawaii~Chan loves that name!" "Ow... My ears" I whimpered "Oops Sorry! Blue~Kun is that you? You look so different!" Kawaii~Chan continued talking, I nodded "Yea. It's me Blue, that short insecure kid with all the dogs and cats" "Blue~Kun has really grown up since highschool!" I laughed "I'm still short what do you mean" "Your taller than me!" Aphmau crossed her arms "Still I'm pretty short, Anyways. It was nice seeing you girls again. I've gotta get this trouble maker back home before he decides to run off again. Bye Kawaii~Chan, Bye Aphmau!" I walked away from the two girls waving they waved back.

"Your good at talking to the ladies" Dante said, he was leaning on his car "W-Wait You where watching the whole time?" I blushed "Of course I was, I'm not bringing all these boxes in alone. Go put your 'trouble maker' into the house" I did as told. I walked to the door and opened it I put Tater Tot down, took Axel off my shoulder and lead Basil back in "Ah! Puppies!" I heard Garroth scream before I closed the door "Where did you guys come from?!" I could hear Garroth's voice threw the front door. I joined Dante grabbing a few boxes and carrying them into the house. "Oh! Hi Blue!" Garroth's deep voice chimed "Hi" I said squeaking, the boxes were heavy and I was kind of holding my breath. "Blue" Laurence nodded to me, he grabbed one of the boxes out of my arms "Thanks Laurence" I nodded back.