Chapter #42: Valentines day~

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I jumped up outta bed my ears and tail poofing into sight, as I panted heavily. "Gah!" I yelped, then started to mumble quietly as to not wake Travis "Fu-Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." "Blue..??" Travis' voice echoed through the basement causing me to jump in fear, tears dripping fast out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Y-Yea....?" I replied nervously "Are you ok? I heard you scream." "Uh... ye-yea... I'm fine.. ju-just.. a nightmare..." "Oh... Uh.. would you like to lay with me, or come sit on the bed with me? Keep eachother company? I can't sleep myself..." I was silent for a few moments still crying, the tears dripping onto my chest.

I pulled my blankets up closer to my bare chest and tucked my tail around me, tears going down my cheeks as the nightmare ran through my head again and again. "Blue..?" "Uh...." "You can say no, its ok." "I-I wi-will... ju-just give m-me a few moments.. t-to.. u-uh calm down..." "Ok." "Th-Thanks... for ca-caring for m-me Travis..." "No problem Blue... You're a good friend of mine..." I could hear him smile.

I took deep breaths closing my eyes softly as I streched and yawned. Gotta hide my ears before I sit with him... I calmed down and within a few moments had my ears and tail hidden again. I heard shuffling in Travis' bed as he yawned "I-Is th-the of-offer t-to come la-lay down st-still opened...?"

"Huh...? Oh... uh yea man come lay down. We should get back to sleep.... big day tommorw. I mean atleast for me~" "Uh.. wh-what...?" I slipped off my bed stepping on the freezing cold basement concrete then I started pattering towards Travis' bed, he chuckled and once he got into my veiw even through the darkness I could see one of his legs were propped up and his arms were behind his head as he smirked devilishly.

"Valentines day." "Shit..." I mumbled walking closer to his bed, I sat on the edge and he laughed wrapping his arms around my chest, pulling me down still laughing "T-Travisss..!" I whined "Come on, lets go back to sleep" "Hpmf.. but I'm not sleepy..." "Sllllleeeep." Travis pulled my head into his chest "Hmpf fine.." my breath was steady and for like a half hour I was boiling on top of Travis' skin.

Wait... what the- who put the damn body to sleep?! I never sleep in just boxers! I'm so naked. I whined to myself I soon closed my eyes so I could fall back to sleep, but my body getting thrown off the bed, and Travis, woke me. I jumped up terrified and heard Zane laughing "Z-Zaaaanne...!" I whimpered out "I-I wa-was sleeping nicely...!" "Oh, I'm sorry." He chuckled "You do have to admit that was kinda funny.." Travis snickered "Fuck the both of you." I growled getting up off the ground walking to my half of the basement.

"You woke up on the wrong side of the bed, damn." "I mean... I'm up for the three sum." Travis winked completely disregarding Zanes pun. "That's- Th-Thats not wh-what I meant you pe-perve...!" I was searching through my drawers to find some nice clothes, or atleast something else to wear. "Yea and?~" "Ugh.. i-its annoying..." I slipped on my orange hoodie that said "Foxy" in bold white writing then I jumped onto my bed wearing the baggy hoodie.

"I'm going back to sleep... hmpf.." I muttered "Uh, no you're fuckin not." "Then what am I doing?" I hissed at Travis "Coming to the arcade with us for a date obviously." "Us?" "Well a few of us are going on a da-" "Uh.. my other friends are probably doing the same too. I haven't really hung out with them in a whole, Trav... I'm.. uh probably not gonna make it.." "Oh.." Travis looked disappointed for a moment "Well Uh, Zanes your date." "What...?! Uh...!" "Well, Uh.. Katelyn, Zane and I made the decision for you I hope you don't mind" "Bu- C-Cody..??" "He was mad at first but excepted it."

I stood looking at the dumbass (Travis) dumbfounded "You didn't think I'd like to chose who I went on a fucking date with...?!" "You can go with both or just Cody. Let me be clear." "Wha- I-I can..?" "Both said they were chill with it, yea." Travis shrugged "Zane...?" "Yes, I didn't lie to him." I smiled "Wh-Whe-" My phone vibrated, it was Luna. Reluctantly I answered.