Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through

⚠️Trigger warning: Talk of rape⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I got up and walked down the stairs Red no! don't! Don't worry Blue, I can't do much in this puny body. So.... I'll just do what I can. I smirked Red please! I'm begging you. Please don't do anything sexual! He's a stranger! I barely know him! You know him Blue, he was your High school friend and you saw him in university a few times. So?? I forget him! I know nothing about him!

"Uh... Blue?" Zane spoke out "Hm? Yeeees?" "Your voice seems... different..." Zane looked at me confused, then he looked me up and down once more "A-And I thought you went up stairs to put a shirt on!" Zane blushed trying not to stare "You like what you see?" Red held out his arms causing Zane to blush heavily "W-What do you mean...? Do I enjoy seeing your ribs threw your skin?" "Hey! It's not my fault Blue never works out!" Red broke character "What do you mean... you Are Blue..." ""Not exactly sweetheart, I'm more fun" Red walked over to Zane and sat in his lap, pinning his wrists down "H-Hey!" Zane yelled trying to pull his hands out of Red's grip.

Red! What're you doing?! I'm going to give this guy a fun ride, what does it look like? Red! You need to stop! No not until I get what I want. "You ready for a fun time honey" Zane instantly shook his head "N-No, Not really... Not unless it's the real Blue" Zane emitted but quickly started to blush "I-I m-mean... N-No not at all!" Zane once again tried to get out of Red's grip "Nice try but while I'm in control this puny body has more strength, dispite it's small size. Get ready for a joy ride" Red smirked holding Zanes two hands in his one, Red ripped off Zanes mask and tossed it to the side kissing Zane Red stop! He doesn't want it! He said he would if it was the real you so... how about I give you back the control? W-what no not while- 

I gained my control back and instantly pulled away from Zanes mouth, letting go of his hands, tears in my eyes "I-I'm sorry... I let it happen... I couldn't control him..." "Your eyes are no longer red... they're two different colours again... was that not you before?" I shook my head vigorously "N-No! I would n-never do anything to you that you didn't want... I-I just..." Zane grabbed my wrists and pushed me off of him, putting my back on the couch.

He started to kiss me, I was surprised and shocked. He quickly broke the kiss "S-Sorry... I just..." Zane blushed looking away guilt in his eyes "Continue... I want you to make me yours" I whispered in his ear, his face flushed red and he quickly got off coughing "S-Sorry! t-too much...?" Zane nodded quickly "I-I'm so sorry! I-I just was..... I just... nevermind..." "Zane!" There was a knock at the door and Zane went to open it, I don't know if he noticed but his mask was still off...

Zane opened the door and looked at the person standing outside "Yes Miku~Chan?" "I need you to come over like right-" she looked at Zane then back at me "Oh... um" Miku smirked "Am I interrupting something?" "What?" Zane blushed "Why would you ask?" "Well, your little cutie of a boyfriend over there is shirtless and your mask is off, you said the only reason you take off that mask is to either wash it, eat or... as you once said before to kiss someone" "I..." Zane blushed "I did say that but actually he ripped it off my face. I just forgot to put it back on, Anyways please back to what you were saying"