Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I sat in the basement on my bed looking up at the ceiling, all my pets laying with me, Basil on my chest, Tater Tot just above my head, Enternal and Fury under my left arm just cuddled into my armpit and Axel laying between my legs. I breathed in deeply Basil making harder for me to breathe.

Buzz buzz My phone vibrated "Hm?" I hummed sleepily. I picked up my phone and looked at it, it was a text from Blaze.

Blazing hot: Blaze     Blue Dude: Blue

Blazing hot- Hey you comin over Blue Dude?

Blue Dude- Right! Shoot that's today, sure I'll be there soon! Just needa ride. I'll ask Laurence or Garroth idk, one of my room mates will be nice enough to drive me.

Blazing hot- How bout I come pick ya up?

Blue Dude- Y'know what, sure, come get me Blaze.

Blazing hot- ok, be there inna bit Blue Dude.

Blue Dude- Ok, cya.

I got out of bed and changed clothes, I put on a blue plade button up and a pair of baggy jeans "Comfy" I smiled and walked up the stairs "Hey Blue!" Travis waved to me, I nodded to him seeing a black haired male sitting on the couch with him "Zane?" I cocked my head "Yea, Hey Blues" Zane looked at me "What're you doing here?" "Dante texted me, some how got my phone number" Zane mumbled "and invited me over for a movie night with him Travis, Garroth and Laurence. Little pissed bout my brother being here but y'know whatever, See you when you get back?" "Yea of course!" I smiled widely "Enternal and the others are in the basement if you wanna see them" Zane nodded and I contiued onto the porch.

I sat on the porch for a few minutes until a black car pulled up into the driveway "Hey! Blue dude c'mon, get in!" Blaze poked his head out the window and waved to me "Coming!" I ran to the car and jumped in. "Just you picking me up?" "Nope, Daniels in the back but Rebel and Purp are already at our place so Dottie and Rylan are trying to keep them occupied" "Told us to hurry back because they're socially akward, plus they barely know Rebel and Purp" Daniel cut in "Ah, so we should hurry back huh?" I asked, Blaze nodded backing out of the driveway and continuing down the road.

I heard a loud sigh from Daniel behind me "Are we there yet?" he groaned "Daniel, I swear to Irene if you start the second we get out of the driveway you're going to drive me insane" I chuckled "Are we there yet?" I asked "Blue no! Not you too!" Blazes ears went back, his grip obviously tightening on the steering wheel. "Are we there yet?" Daniel and I both asked "Oh Irene no" "Oh Irene yes" I responded chuckling.

"Are we there yet?" Daniel asked again, Blaze sighed loudly "Daniel you know this neighborhood better then me! Yes, we're almost there!" I chuckled looking out the window "But Blaze" Daniel whined "Do you know if were almost there?" "Yes Daniel! We're almost there" Blaze growled his ears going back again "Ok" he smiled his tail wagging in his seat.

After a few more minutes we reached Blaze and the pups house. I opened the door and got out of the car running to the front door and barging in. "Hello!" I yelled, Purp looked over to me and waved his hand frantically "Purp stop it" Rebel growled his demand "Ok, sorry" Purps ears went down and so did his hand as he continued smashing buttons on the controller that was in his hands "We're playing super smash bros if you wanna join Blue" Rebel asked holding up a controller "Shoot! No no no!" Rylan screamed "Damn it Dottie!" He yelped.

I laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of my head "I'm really bad at video games" "Nonsense! Come join us cutie!" I blushed and walked over to the couch sitting on the ground beside Rylan and in front of Rebel. Rebel passed down the remote and I held it in my hands "Um, Blue" "Yea?" "You're holding it upside down" "Oh... whoops" I chuckled flipping the remote the correct way around.