Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?

⚠️Trigger warning small talk of R*pe+Torture⚠️

🐇???????'s P.O.V🌼

"You're fucking joking right?!" my eyes started to open drowsily "Joking? Joking about what?" I heard someone hiss in reply "Can you two just fucking stop?" "P-Please..." "You're giving me a fucking headache. You've been fighting for hours." There was three deep voices and a soft quiet voice speaking "Well we're in a hospital its the best time to hurt him." I lifted my head slightly so the male that was speaking was in my view.

He had gray hair, a green and lighter green eye with a patch of pink in both, he also had brown and grey ears that had black tiger stripes on them his tail was a long tiger tail with a fluffy white tip. He was wearing a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a black shirt with white bold writing that said "I'm not trying to ignore you. I just don't care."

The other male he was holding off the ground by the neck had black hair swept over one of his eyes the other one being a beautiful sky blue. He wore a mask with a kitty face and blush on it as well as whiskers, he had a black and grey striped hoodie on and a pair of black ripped jeans.

The female that was in the room standing just in front of my hospital bed was a werewolf. Her ears black with purple and lilac tips her hair a really dark brown and her eyes a pretty purple. She wore a pure white hoodie with daisies on it in the middle of the daisies it said "Flower power" she wore a pair of black skinny jeans as well. Atop her head and around the base of her tail were what seemed to be flower crowns, her ears down and eyes were wide with fear. "C-Cody please..! B-Before you hurt him...!" She cried out "He fucking lied to get to me!" "Lied?" "You said Blue was your fucking boyfriend!" "Ask him when we wake up." The male pinned to the wall seemed surprisingly calm for being threatened.

"Cody. Calm." the male laying in the bed just next to me said. He had a fox and tiger ear, his tail was just like the male I believe is Cody, his hair was grey as well though it was lighter and his face was covered in bruises and cuts. He wore a hospital gown but lied covered in blankets on his bed.

I hurt so much, I was unable to move in the hospital bed Where am I...? I know I'm in a hospital but it doesn't look like the inner world... am I.. Oh no... I glanced down at the body I was in. It was malnourished, like super skinny, it was also quite pale as well as that it had a.... werewolf tail...!? I quickly moved my hands to my hair, pain now rushing through my body and I whined Good... no ears.. "Blue..?!"

Cody, dropped the other male onto the ground and quickly seated himself down on a seat beside my bed. "×Blue......? N-No... my name-×" I was cut off "Gray... your eyes are light grey... is that your name...? Or would you prefer white...?" "×Wh-White... no-×" "White it is..." "×Who are you...?×" "M-Maybe we'll give you two a bit...? I n-need to talk to Zane outside for a moment." "Ok" "×O-Ok...?×" I spoke confused.

"My names Cody.. I'm one of Blues friends....?" I stayed silent "White... I'm-" "×C-Crystal... m-my names Crystal... my real na-name...×" "Oh, I'm sorry does calling you White make you uncomfortable?" "×No.. no... ju-just thought yo-you wo-would li-like t-to know my real na-name...×" "Ok, hi Crystal." Cody smiled.

Silence soon over ran us "Just kiss you two." The other male in the room scoffed "×Wh-What..?!×" I yelped out embarrassed and soon felt a tap on my shoulder in the inner world causing me to jump both outer and inner, my floppy bunny ears perking as I turned around and swept my half shaved white hair out of my face  ~Hey Crystal~ ×M-Malcolm! O-Oh my Irene! I'm so happy t-to see yo-you...!× ~Heh, nice to see ya to you little bunny.~ Malcolm ruffled up my hair with a chuckled, his floppy orange dog ears showing.