Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...

⚠️Warning: Heavey Smut (atleast heavier than I normally do)⚠️

If you don't wanna read smut just skip this chapter it's not important at all just thought It'd be fun to let you guys know what happen, in my mind.😂

🍬Dante's P.O.V🍬

Travis and I sat in my room, I sighed frustrated. I was sitting up, criss cross apple sause and Travis was laying down his head in his hands legs up and swinging forwards than backwards, I was playing a video game as my best friend was watching "You sure you don't wanna play? It's two player dude" I asked, Travis just shook his head "Nah, I'm tired. I think I'll just watch" What does being tired have to do with not wanting to play a video game? I thought to myself.

I clicked the buttons quickly on my controller to make sure I didn't die but I did which caused me to sigh out loudly as I through my head back "Uggggh! Irene I'm so bad at this fucking game" I tossed my controller beside Travis and took a few breaths trying to calm myself down "You're pretty good" Travis replied picking up the controller. "Hey Dante! Travis!" Laurence called knocking on my rooms door "What do you fuckung want?!" I hissed angrily, I was getting pissed off.

"Irene rude" Laurence opened the door "Garroth and I are going out, we'll be gone for a few hours" Travis nodded, he clicked buttons on the controller causing the character on screen to move, he didn't peel his gaze away from the T.V. "Cya" I said angrily. Laurence rolled his eyes closing my bedroom door "Yea!" Travis exclaimed happily, since he had won a round of the game I kept losing "What- How the fuck?!" I looked at my best friend both surprised and angrily.

"I thought of you when I won!" "Because I suck, yea yea I know..." "Yea you do" Travis chuckled as he continued with the game "I thought you said you didn't want to play!" I said angrily, than Travis shrugged "Well I won and I'm feeling exhilarated so, I'ma continue playing." Travis smirked, I could tell he was looking at my pitiful look from the corner of his eye.

As he mashed buttons I smirked, moving slowly towards Travis, I got onto him like you would a horse, he breathed in heavily "Hey! Get your ass off of me!" Travis yelped trying to breath properly but couldn't because of the weight I was putting on him top of him. I pushed his wrists down onto the bed causing him to drop the controller "H-Hey!" I leaned down and whispered "What?~" I said seductively. Travis's eyes widened and he blushed "Y-You made me drop the controller..." He said softly.

"Hm? Oh? I did?" I chuckled, I nibbled on his ear and he whimpered "D-Dante, Fucking s-stop this..." "Ugh... Fine" I sighed getting off of Travis. I sat back against the dashboard, Travis grabbed the controller and contiued, I watched the T.V. salty. I heard my phone ring and I quickly answered, Travis's head cocked and he looked away from the T.V. which caused him to lose a life "Dang it!" He yelled. "Hey Blue mah dude!" I answered cheerfully "Hey Dante, I uh... got another cat..." "Another one?!" "Another what?" Travis interrupted losing another life, he growled and shut off the T.V. turning towards me "Travis shush" I blocked the mic of the phone, Travis rolled his eyes and moved beside me trying to listen into the conversation I didn't mind it wasn't anything personal.

"What breed is it and how old is it?" I asked "What breed is what?!" Travis asked again he was getting super pissed that I wasn't giving him attention or telling him what I was talking about. "I'll tell you in a minute, just shush!" I yelled at my friend once again covering the phones mic. "She's a Russian blue, I don't know exactly but she's older than Fury, old enough to be a mother cat" I nodded imaging the cat "Ok, What's her name?" "I named her Enternal" "Cute, is that all you wanted?" My eyes widened and I gasped as I felt a warm tongue lick my neck.

My face flushed red "Um...?" Blue sounded confused "Are you ok?" I nodded than quickly responded "Y-yea!" I just about whimpered when Travis lightly nibbled my neck "Perfectly fine!" I chuckled nervously, Travis's hand slipped up into my shirt as he pulled me closer, he stopped nibbling and bit softy, lightly sucking "Ok...? Anyways I'm staying at Zane's for the night, or a few nights ok?" "O-ok! Buh Bye!" I studdered quickly hanging up the phone.